THE ONE WITH THE BOOBIES

I WALK OUT of the shower drying my hair, when I see Chandler in the kitchen, "Daaargh!" I grab a blanket to cover myself.

Chandler jumps, "Aaarrgh! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"That's it! You just barge in here! You don't knock, you have no..." I yell.

"I'm sorry!" Chandler apologizes.

"...respect for anybody's privacy..." I continue yelling at him.

"Ella. Wait, wait." Chandler tried to talk through this.

"No, you wait. This is ridiculous!" I say as i try to cover more of myself.

"Can I just say one thing?" Chandler asks.

"What?! What ?!" I shout.

"That's a relatively open weave, and I can still see...
your nippular areas..." chandler awkwardly says.

"Aaarrggh!" I run to my room.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

ME, MONICA, RACHEL, Phoebe, and her new boyfriend Rog are all sitting at the counter at Central Perk.

"Oh, honey, tell them the story about your patient who thinks things are, like, other things... You know? So, like, when the phone rings, and she takes a shower..." Phoebe turns to Rog.

"That's pretty much it..." Rog smiles.

"Ooops." Phoebe said.

"But you tell it really well sweetie..." Roger smiled.

Phoebe giggles, "Ah. OK, now go away so we can talk about you."

"OK, I'll miss you" Roger leaves.

"Isn't he great?" Phoebe asks.

"He's so cute. And he seems to like you so much..." Rachel teases.

"I know. I know. He's so sweet, and so complicated, you know? And for a shrink, who's not too shrinky?" Phoebe smiles.

"So, you think you'll do it on his couch?" Monica asks causing me to laugh slightly.

"Oh, I don't know... I don't know. I think that's a little
weird... You know, it's vinyl." Phoebe explained.

"Yeah, because vinyl couches are weird." I reply sarcastically.

"See, you get it!" Phoebe jumps as we all go towards the couch.

"Okay, I'm gonna go get more coffee. Any of you guys want anything else?" I ask.

"Oh yes. Could I have one of those..." chandler turns to me.

"No, I'm sorry, they're all out of those. Anybody else?" I ask again ignoring Chandler.

"Did I, did I miss something?" Rog asked.

"Nah. She's still upset because I saw her boobies." Chandler explains.

"Whoa, what, what d... What were you doing seeing her boobies?" Ross asks in confusion.

"It was an accident. It's not like I was across the street
with a telescope and a box of donuts!" Chandler defends himself.

Rog laugh causing me to get annoyed, "OK. OK. Can we change the subject, please?"

"Yeah, cos, hello, these are not her boobies. These are her breasts!" Phoebe defends.

"OK, Phoebes, I was hoping for more of a change." I say as I sit down on the armchair.

"You know, you know, I don't know why you are so embarrassed. They were very nice boobies..." Chandler compliments.

"Nice? They were... nice? I mean, tha... that's it? I mean, mittens are nice!" I started to feel a little insecure.