THE ONE WITH THE DOZEN LASAGNAS

ROSS WAS WORKING on crossword puzzle, when he starts humming theme from "The Odd Couple". Chandler joins in, followed by Monica & Phoebe, then the whole gang.

We finish the theme and Ross starts humming theme from "I Dream Of Jeannie"

"No no no no, we're done." Chandler pats his shoulder.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

MONICA HAD ASKED me to get some things for some lasagnas she was making for her aunt. I was in the store grabbing some more noodles when someone else was also reaching for the same box of noodles.

"Oh, sorry." I apologize as I look up to who was grabbing the noodles.

It's a relatively good looking guy with gorgeous blonde hair. He was about Chandler's height and had green eyes.

"No really- it's fine. You have 'em." The man handed me the box, "I'm Micheal by the way."

"Ella. It's nice to meet you." I shook his hand.

"Say, I can't help but notice how beautiful you are. And I know you're probably out of my league but would you like to go out sometime?" Micheal smiled awkwardly.

I laugh slightly, "I suppose we could."

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧

"HEY GUYS." I smile as I got back from the store.

Distinct "Hey's!" were said back.

"You'll never believe what happened at the store." I hand Monica the bag of food.

"Ooh! Ooh! You saw Uma Thurman?!" Phoebe jumped.

"Unfortunately no- but if I did Pheebs, I'd get her autograph for you." I break the news, "I met this guy, Micheal. And we're going on a date this Friday."

"Monica teases, "oohhh."

"Oh shut up!" I laugh.

Across the room from Ella, Chandler feels a sting in his heart. He doesn't know what he's feeling, he can't have a crush on Ella, she's one of his best friends. But he can't help himself. Everything about her is amazing, the way she laughs at all his jokes, how every time she walks into a room Chandler feels his heartbeat quicken.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

I SAT AROUND the coffee table with Ross, Phoebe, Joey and now Chandler who just came back from getting a yogurt. Monica was in the kitchen and Rachel was out.

"Ross, did you really read all these baby books?" Joey asked as he picked up one of the books.

"Yup! You could plunk me down in the middle of any woman's uterus, no compass, and I can find my way out of there like that!" Ross snaps his fingers for emphasis.

"Stay out of my uterus." I reply sarcastically as I read a book.

"Ooh, this is cool...it says in some parts of the world,
people actually eat the placenta." Phoebe reads from the book as me and Joey grimace.

"And, we're done with the yogurt." Chandler sets his yogurt down on table.

"Sorry." Phoebe says softly.