THE ONE WITH THE ICK FACTOR

"TELL HIM!" Monica pressured Rachel as she served me coffee.

"Tell him, tell him." Phoebe followed.

Monica begged, "Just...please tell him."

"Shut up!" Rachel poured more coffee.

"Tell me what?" Chandler asked curiously.

"Look at you, you won't even look at him." Monica laughed.

"Oh, come on tell me. I could use another reason why women won't look at me." Chandler said sarcastically.

"All right, all right, all right. Last night, I had a dream
that, uh, you and I, were..." Rachel trailed off.

"Doing it on this table." Phoebe interrupts.

"Wow!" Chandler smirked.

Joey pat Chandler's knee, "Excellent dream score."

"Why, why, why would you dream that?" Ross nervously laughed.

"More importantly, was I any good?" Chandler inquired.

"Well, you were pretty damn any good." Rachel laughed.

"Interesting, cause in my dreams, I'm allways surprisingly inadequate." Chandler sighed as I patted his lap.

"No, what's interesting is that most guys I go out with are inadequate." I cringe

Rachel sat on the edge of the couch, "Well, last night you seemed to know your way around the table."

"I love it, when we share." Ross awkwardly laughed as he walked over to the counter, Chandler following him.

"You're okay there?" Chandler asked.

"I can't belive you two had sex in her dream." Ross snapped.

"I'm sorry, it was a one-time-thing. I was very drunk and I was somebody else's subconscious." Chandler responded.

Ross snapped back, "you know you would feel the same if Ella had a dream like that about me."

Chandler looked around quickly to see if Ella was listening, "would you keep it down?"

"Right. Sorry, just this whole Rachel thing is messing with my head." Ross talked quieter.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

"HI RACHEL." Chandler says seductively as he sits on the table.

Rachel scoffs, "Get off."

Phoebe points to Joey's pencil, "Uh, uh, gimme. Can you see me operating a drill press?"

"I don't know. What are you wearing?" Joey asks as the rest of us give him a look.

Ross puts his feet on the coffee table, "Pheebs, why would you want to operate a drill press?"

"Just for some short-term-work. You know, until I get back
some of my massage clients." Phoebe does a crossword in the newspaper.

"Pirates again?" Chandler stands up.

Phoebe sighs, "No, nothing like that. I was just...such a dummie. I taught this "massage-yourself-at-home-workshop. And they are."

"Hey, hey, Chan. She could work for you." Joey points.

"Thanks Joey, that's a good idea." Chandler says sarcastically.

"What... I could, I could do it. What is it?" Phoebe sits on the couch.

"Well, my secretary is gonna be out for a couple of
weeks. She is having one of her boobs reduced. It's a
whole big boob story. And I was actually gonna ask Ella since she has the week off." Chandler explains.