THE ONE WITH THE EVIL ORTHODONTIST

"I CANT BELIEVE you would actually say that. I would much rather be Mr. Peanut than Mr. Salty." Chandler walks to the back of the couch defensively.

"No way! Mr.Salty is a sailor, all right, he's got to be, like, thetoughest snack there is." Joey argues.

Ross puts cream cheese in his bagel, "I don't know, you don't wanna mess with corn nuts. They're craaazy."

"Oh my God. You guys! You gotta come see this! There's some creep out there with a telescope!" Monica pointed out the window as we all ran towards the window.

"I can't believe it! He's looking right at us!" Ross gasps.

"Oh, that is so sick." Rachel grimaces.

"I feel violated. And not in a good way." Chandler stares at the person with the telescope.

"Chandler, when have you ever been violated in a good way?" I turned to him.

"Back in the Summer of 69'" Chandler sang.

"Great song." I pat his shoulder.

"How can people do that?..." Phoebe says as she stays at the window and we all walk away, "Oh, you guys, look! Ugly Naked Guy got gravity boots!"

We all ran back to the window.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

"I AM TELLING you, years from now, schoolchildren will study it as one of the greatest first dates of all time. It was unbelievable! We could totally be ourselves, we didn't have to play any games..." Chandler tells us about his date.

"So have you called her yet?" I asked.

"Let her know I like her? What are you, insane?" Chandler laughed as us girls made disgusted noises, "It's the next day! How needy do I want to seem?" He turns to the guys, "I'm right, right?"

"Oh, yeah. Yeah. Let her dangle." Joey and Ross say.

"I can't believe my parents are actually pressuring me to
find one of you people." Monica scoffs.

"Oh, God, just do it!" Phoebe hands him the community phone in central perk, "Call her! Stop being so testosteroney!"

"Which, by the way, is the real San Francisco treat." Chandler calls her then hurriedly hung up, " I got her machine."

"Her answer machine?" Joey asked oblivious to the situation.

"No, interestingly enough her leaf blower picked up." Chandler said sarcastically.

"So, uh, why didn't you say anything?" Phoebe judged.

"Oh, no no no no. Last time I left a spontaneous message
I ended up using the phrase 'Yes indeedy-o'." Chandler cringed at himself.

"What's wrong with 'Yes indeedy-o'?" I teased.

"Everything." He answered before Monica interrupted him.

"Look look! It's Rachel and Barry. No, don't everybody look at once!" Monica panicked.

"Okay, okay, what's going on?" Ross asked eagerly.

Phoebe watches them, "Okay, they're just talking..."

"Yeah, well, does he look upset? Does he look like he was just told to shove anything?" Ross sounds nervous.

"No, no actually, he's smiling.. and... Oh my God, don't do
that!!" Phoebe yells.

"What? What? What?!" Ross fights the urge to look.

"That man across the street just kicked that pigeon!" Phoebe pointed as Rachel entered.

"And basically, that's how a bill becomes a law." Chandler bluffed.