THE ONE WITH GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS

EVERYONE EXCEPT JOEY sat around the Central Perk coffee table. Rachel was taking a quick break from work to talk to us since there was no new customers.

"Oh, that's good!" Rachel told Monica as she placed chandlers coffee on the table.

"Alright, Phoebe." Monica motioned for Phoebe's turn.

"Okay, okay, if I were omnipotent for a day I would want, um, world piece, no more hunger, good things for the rainforest." Phoebe listed out.

We all shook our heads in agreement before Phoebe added on, "and bigger boobs!"

"Well, see, you took mine." Ross joked, "Chandler what about you?"

I turned to Chandler who was sitting next to me, "Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day, I'd make myself omnipotent forever."

"See, there's always one guy. If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes." Rachel mocked as she went back to work.

"Anyways, Ella how about you." Chandler asked.

I sighed, "well I would find a cure for cancer, probably, and, um, I guess I would make people appreciate what is around them instead of taking it for granted."

"Ooo, I like that! If we ever become omnipresent on the same day we should team up!" Phoebe said excitedly from her spot on the floor.

I laughed, "whatever you want Pheebs."

Then Joey walked into the coffee house we all greeted him as he walked in.

"Hey, Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?" Monica asked as Joey walked towards the couch.

"Probably kill myself." Joey stated causing me to choke on my coffee.

"Excuse me?" I asked as I put my cup back down.

"Hey, if little Joey's dead then I got no reason to live." Joey said as he sat down on the opposite end of the couch from me.

"Joey, uh, omnipotent." Ross emphasized.

Joey gasped, "you are?" Joey put his hand on Ross' shoulder, "Ross, I'm sorry."

Ross threw the newspaper and walked away in defeat.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

A LITTLE WHILE later still in Central Perk, Me, Ross and Monica are watching Phoebe sleep.

"How does she do that?" Monica questioned.

"I cannot sleep in a public place." Ross stated amazed.

"Oh, but it's so weird when I can't go to the bathroom in a public place?" I exclaimed.

Monica sighed, " No, that I agree on. Would you look at her? She is so peaceful."

All three of us started watching Phoebe more intensely before she shook awake.

"Oh! What what what!...Hi." Phoebe said in a panic.

"It's okay, y'know, you just nodded off again." Ross comforted.

"What's going on with you?" I asked from my spot next to Ross.

Phoebe sighed, "I got no sleep last night!"

"Why?" Ross asked.

"My grandmother has this new boyfriend, and they're both kind of insecure in bed. Oh, and deaf. So they're constantly, like, having to reassure each other that they're having a good time. You have no idea how loud they are!"Phoebe explained loudly.