THE ONE WITH THE FAKE MONICA

THE WHOLE GANG sat around the apartment looking at papers of Monica's bills.

"How could someone get a hold of your credit card number?" Joey asks.

"I have no idea. But look how much they spent!" Monica scolded.

"Monica, would you calm down? The credit card people said that you only have to pay for the stuff that you bought." I comforted.

"I know. It's just such reckless spending." Monica sighs.

Ross buts in, "I think when someone steals your credit card, they've kind of already thrown caution to the wind."

"Wow, what a geek. They spent $69.95 on a Wonder Mop."  Chandler says as he sits on the co uh h next to Monica.

"That's me." Monica informs.

"Oh! The yuk! Ross, he's doing it again!" Phoebe points to the lamp that Marcel is humping.

"Marcel, stop humping the lamp! Stop humping! Now Marcel, come back-" Marcel runs to Rachel's room.

"Oh no, not in my room! I'll get him." Rachel runs after him.

"Ross, you've got to do something about the humping." Monica scolds.

Ross gets defensive, "What? It's, it's just a phase."

"Well, that's what we said about Joey..." chandler says as I giggle.

"Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal." Ross sits down.

Rachel starts yelling from her room, "Stop it! Marcel! Bad monkey!"

"What?" Ross sighs.

Rachel comes out of her room, "Let's just say my Curious George doll is no longer curious."

I grimaced, "That's disgusting. Anyways, I forgot to tell you all that I'm gonna be in an art show on Saturday and I want you all to come.

"Oh that's great!" The all cheer.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

I SAT AROUND the table drawing as Monica dialed the phone and Phoebe and Rachel walked in with laundry.

"Hey." Rachel and Phoebe greeted.

"Hi." Monica then spoke into the phone, "Hi, uh, yes, this is Monica Geller. Um, I believe I'm taking some classes with you and I was wondering what they were."

"What are you doing?" I ask.

Monica hushes me, "Alright, great. Thanks a lot." She hangs up the phone, "I'm going to tap class."

"What, what, so that you can dance with the woman that stole your credit card?" Rachel sighed.

Monica argues, "This woman's got my life, I should get to see who she is."

"Go to the post office! I'm sure her picture's up! ...Okay,
Monica, y'know what, honey, you're kinda losing it here! I
mean, this is really becoming like a weird obsession thing." Rachel states.

"This is madness. It's madness, I tell you, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MONICA, DON'T DO IT!! ...Thank you." Phoebe acts out.

"As much as I would love the embarrassment of going to a dance class with you guys, I have to work on these drawings for the art show." I sighed.