THE ONE WHERE NANA DIES TWICE

WE ALL SAT around the coffee table in the apartment, eating Chinese Food. Chandler just finished telling us about how someone he worked with thought he was gay.

"Couldn't enjoy a cup of noodles after that. I mean, is
that ridiculous? Can you believe she actually thought that?" Chandler laughed in disbelief.

"Um... yeah. Well, I mean, when I first met you, y'know, I thought maybe, possibly, you might be..." Rachel exclaimed.

Chandler was in shock, "You did?"

"Yeah, but then you spent Phoebe's entire birthday party talking to my breasts, so then I figured maybe not." Rachel explained.

"Huh. Did, uh... any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me?" Chandler turned to me slightly as he asked the whole group.

Monica and Phoebe agreed with Rachel while Joey and Ross disagreed.

"No no, me neither. Although, uh, y'know, back in college, Susan Sallidor did." Ross informed.

Chandler was in shock, "You're kidding! Did you tell her I wasn't?"

"No. No, it's just 'cause, uh, I kinda wanted to go out with her too, so I told her, actually, you were seeing Bernie Spellman... who also liked her, so..." Ross bragged.

Joey congratulated Ross but then saw Chandler's face and abruptly stopped. Chandler then turned to me, "did you think I was gay?"

I cleared my throat, "um-"

My eyes looked over Chandler trying to remember what I thought when I first met him, "No?"

Chandler laughed slightly in disbelief, "what do you mean 'no?"

"I mean, why does it matter anymore, I know you're not." I continued playing with my food.

"Just- first answer that comes to your head, did you or did you not?" Chandler pressured me.

"Yes!" I answered under stress.

"Well, this is fascinating. So, uh, what is it about me?" Chandler nodded once he got an answer about me.

"I dunno, 'cause you're smart, you're funny..." Phoebe listed off things about Chandler.

"Ross is smart and funny, d'you ever think that about him?" Chandler got defensive.

"Yeah! Right!" We all laughed.

"WHAT IS IT?!" Chandler was getting stressed.

"Okay, I-I d'know, you-you just- you have a quality." I added as I put my plate down.

"Yes. Absolutely. A quality." Everyone agreed.

"Oh, oh, a quality, good, because I was worried you guys were gonna be vague about this." Chandler complained as he went to the kitchen.

The phone rings as I follow Chandler to the kitchen, "hey, don't feel bad about this."

Chandler laughs sarcastically, "trust me I won't- I mean it's not like it's making my love life go slower or anything."

I put my hand on his shoulder reassuringly, "I'm not joking about this Chandler, it's not that big of a deal."

"I'm talking to Rome." Rachel laughed as she handed the phone to Monica interrupting our conversation.

"Oh God. Ross, it's Nana." Monica informed.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

ALL OF US were in Central Perk, missing Monica and Ross, "Ijust have to know, okay. Is it my hair?" Chandler asked still concerned about looking gay.