THE ONE WHERE THE MONKEY GETS AWAY

I WALKED OUT of my apartment to see Chandler also leaving for work.

"Hey," He smiled, "headed to work?"

"Yeah. Today the kids are making portraits" I adjust my bag.

"Ah, your favorite," he chuckled as we walked down the staircase, "Hey, you wanna see a movie with Me, Monica, Joey, and Phoebe tonight?"

"Uh, only if you'll buy me a popcorn." I smirk.

He laughs, "fine. Have fun teaching teenagers how to draw." We both went on our separate ways.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

All FIVE OF us walked into apartment number 20 after our movie, "Hi!" Monica greeted Ross and Rachel.

"...gets interrupted! Hi!" Ross finishes his conversation with Rachel.

"Hey guys, how was the movie?" Rachel smiles.

"Oh, it was so good." Phoebe cheered.

"Wonderful." Monica got a water bottle from the fridge.

"It was alright." I answer.

"Suckfest!" Joey complains.

"Total chick-flick!" Chandler sighs.

"I'm sorry it wasn't one of those movies with, like, you
know, like guns and bombs and like buses going really fast." Phoebe apologized.

"Hey. I don't need violence to enjoy a movie, just so long as there's a little nudity." Joey informs.

"There was nudity!" I argue.

"I meant female nudity! Alright, I don't need to see Lou Grant frolicking!" Joey motions.

"Hugh! Hugh Grant!" We all correct him.

Ross gets up from the table, "Alright. I've gotta go. Come on Marcel, come on," Marcel jumps on his shoulder, "Yeah, we're gonna go take a bath. Yes we are, aren't we? Yes we are!"

"They're still just friends, right?" Chandler whispers to me.

"I think they're wayyy past that point." I whisper back.

Rachel talks to Marcel, "And I will see you tomorrow!"

Ross continues the baby voice, "That's right, you're gonna spend tomorrow at Aunt Rachel's, aren't you? Huh?

"Huh, hang on, hang on. Does Aunt Monica get a say in this?" Monica walks towards Ross.

"Pwease Aunt Monica, Pwease! Oh. Unclench. You're not even gonna be here!" Ross scolds.

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

ROSS, CHANDLER, AND JOEY stood around a table eating pizza at Joe G Pizzeria.

"You know, I cannot believe we are even having this
discussion." Chandler takes a bite of his pizza.

"I agree. I'm, like, in disbelief." Joey says once he finds the right word.

"I mean, don't you think if things were gonna happen with
Rachel, they would have, happened already?" Chandler asks.

"I'm telling you, she said she's looking for a relationship
with someone exactly like me." Ross informs.

Joey out his pizza down, "She really said that?"

"Well, I added the "exactly like me" part, but she said she's
looking for someone, and someone is gonna be there tonight." Ross gaslights himself.