THE ONE WITH A SONOGRAM AT THE END

WE ALL SAT in Central Perk (what's new?), and we somehow got to the topic of if kissing is important or not.

"What you guys don't understand is, kissing is as important as any part of it." Monica explained.

Joey laughed, "Yeah, right!" He argued as he turned to the four women in front of him.

We all stared back at him with straight faces, "Y'serious?" He questioned.

"Oh, yeah!" Phoebe butted in.

"Everything you need to know is in hat first kiss." Rachel added.

"Absolutely," I agreed.

Chandler then pointed at him and the guys, "Yeah, I think for us, kissing is pretty much like an opening act, y'know? I mean it's like the stand-up comedian you have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes out."

"Yeah, and- and it's not that we don't like the comedian, it's that-that... that's not why we bought the ticket." Ross explained.

"The problem is, though, after the concert's over, no matter how great the show was, you girls are always looking for the comedian again, y'know? I mean, we're in the car, we're fighting traffic...basically just trying to stay awake." Chandler stated.

"Yeah, well, word of advice: Bring back the comedian. Otherwise next time you're gonna find yourself sitting at home, listening to that album alone." Rachel finished as I high-fived her.

There was a long pause before Joey asked a question, "are we still talking about sex?"

I sighed as Ross shook his head 'yes'

˖ ࣪✦ : ✧・゚˖ ࣪✦ : *✧・

ME, MONICA, PHOEBE, Joey, and Chandler all sat in Monica, Rachel, and I's apartment. We were watching an episode of 'Three's Company'.

"Oh, I think this is the episode of Three's Company where there's some kind of misunderstanding." Chandler jokes causing me to chuckle.

Phoebe picked up the remote, "Then, I've already seen this one!" She said as she turned it off.

Me and Chandler sighed as Monica started to get up, "are you through with that? Thanks." She asked as she took a cup Joey was drinking from out of his hand.

"Yeah, sorry.the swallowing slowed me down." Joey said sarcastically.

"Good one Joe." I complemented.

"Whose little ball of paper is this?" Monica asked sternly as she pointed to the crumbled piece of paper.

"Oh, uh, that would be mine. See, I wrote a bit to myself, and then I realized I didn't need the note. So I balled it up and now, I wish I was dead." Chandler explained as Monica gave him a death glare.

Monica grabbed the ball of paper then started to fluff a pillow she fluffed earlier already.

"She already fluffed that pillow."  Phoebe pointed out as she began to tell Monica about the pillow.

"Phoebe, Don't." I warned. But it was too late.

"Monica, you know, you've already fluffed-"Phoebe started as Monica glared at her, "But, it's fine!" Phoebe panicked.

"Mon, what's going on? You're cleaning more than usual... if that's even possible." I asked.

Monica sighed, "Look, I'm sorry, guys. I just don't want to give them any more ammunition than they already have."