Parcel 9 (Pt.3)

TW: Heavy descriptions of rape

If you or anyone that you know has experienced being raped, please don't worry. I will give a warning when the description of it starts and ends so that you won't have to read something that could possibly trigger your memories from harmful experiences.

If you need to talk about experiencing rape, go to www.rain.org

If you are in an immediate situation where you don't feel safe, the hotline is 1-800-656-4673

Stay safe 🖤

......

"No effing way!" Kiara exclaims. When the twins arrived at the Chateau the next day, Sarah Cameron was sitting on the porch. 

"You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Juniper says from beside her sister. Kiara was leaning against the rail while Juniper was sitting on it. The twins both snap their heads to the couch that JJ and Pope were sharing so they can have an input.

"I dunno." Pope says while raising his arms in surrender.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ says, pointing to John B who was sitting on the arm of the couch Sarah was sitting on.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote." Kiara says.

"This is our thing. A Pogue thing!" Juniper adds.

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope speaks up. Juniper gestures her arm as if to say 'see.

"Thank you!" Kiara exclaims.

"When are you not?" John B retorts.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." He says with attitude.

"It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him." JJ verifies.

"That's cute guys." John B mutters.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Juniper says to John B.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here." Sarah speaks up for the first time.

"Then leave." Kiara retorts.

"Yeah, literally nobody is stopping you from walking off this porch right now, please. Be my guest." Juniper adds.

"I told you." Sarah says to John B with a scoff.

"Told him what, exactly? That you're a liar?" Kiara asks.

"No, that you're a shit talking bitch." Sarah says without skipping a beat. 

"Oh, shit!" JJ says. Him and Pope start talking about how much money they have.

"Say that again, I dare you!" Juniper yells through the commotion. 

Sarah stands up while Juniper jumps off of the railing. 

"My money's on Junie." JJ says and Pope nods. 

"Your sister is a shit talking bitch, and you aren't much better." Sarah responds. Juniper slaps her across the face before she can think twice. John B pulls Sarah away and puts her back on the couch while JJ pulls Juniper away towards the railing.

"Everybody stop!" John B yells rather loudly. Everyone quiets down to hear what he has to say while Juniper and Sarah hold a glaring contest. 

"Kie, Junie, you guys are my best friends, right?" He asks. Juniper gives him a 'duh' look while Kiara gives him a 'so' look.