The Phantom (Pt.2)

Shoupe let me take it for a spin.

......

"There she be." JJ says excitedly once he opens the door to the garage. The twins faces fall and they look at each other in disappointment. "Hey, girl." JJ greets the boat while reaching up to take a sheet off of the front rails of it. 

"A 1983 Formula 402 SR1?! That's what we're using to help our friends escape to another country?" Juniper exclaims.

"The Phantom. The first boat to make the run to Bermuda in under 16 hours, Junie!"

"Yeah, maybe, forty years ago!" She argues.

"And still the fastest thing that Kildare's ever seen." He defends before turning towards Kiara. "Kie, back me up here."

"It's kind of a junker." She agrees with her sister.

"Really? She's right there, guys. She can hear you.Let's just put it this way. You would not be smokin' weed right now if she never existed, okay?"

"And that's a bad thing?" Juniper asks.

"I just hope it runs." Kiara adds.

"Oh, no, she'll run all right. She's faster than any cutters the boys in blue got." JJ says while getting the boat ready to hitch onto the back of the car. 

The sound of a dirt bike fills the air.

"Pope. Finally." Kiara exclaims and rushes over to the back entrance where the noise is coming from. She immediately backs up when she sees the last person that she wants to.

"Hey, there. What's going on? JJ? How you guys doin'?" Rafe Cameron asks, slowly moving closer and closer to the teens. Following close behind is Bowen.

"Woo-hoo!" Barry says while walking in from the way the Pogues did. He follows it with a taunting whistle. 

"Well, well..." Rafe says while Barry cocks his gun before pointing it at JJ's chest. JJ's breathing gets heavier and he raises his arms in surrender.

"See, don't think I forgot about me and you on the side of the road. I'm here because I want my motherfuckin' money." Barry exclaims and aggressively shoves the blonde.

"JJ! JJ!" Juniper yells and moves to help him, however she is stopped by strong arms wrapping around her waist and lifting her off of the ground. "Rafe!" She yells and tries to smack his hands away or kick him anywhere that she could. He takes her away from Barry beating up JJ before he sets her down and starts yelling at her.

"It's not you we want, Junie. Where's John B?" He questions.

"I don't know!" She snaps and smacks him across the face.

"I really wish you didn't do that." He says threateningly.

"I know what you did. I know all about it, Rafe." Juniper admits.

"What? What did I do?" He questions mockingly.

"You murdered Peterkin." She exclaims. He wastes no time in reaching forward and grabbing her throat.

"Don't you ever say those fucking words again." He says calmly but Juniper can see the flames of anger dancing in his eyes.

"Rafe!" Kiara yells and tries to push him away from her sister, but to no avail. Once she sees she can't push him away, she looks around for something to use as a weapon.