35

Addie knew that things were easy at the moment. She had her life on track and she had her baby on the way. She knew that things with Simon were going well.

She was thankful as she didn't think she would be able to cope with the stress of everything. She felt like she was in a good place and she didn't want nothing to get in the way of it.

Addie knew she was going to be having a baby. Which meant she needed to think about her options after having the baby. What she wanted to do with her school work.

She knew she wanted to make something of her life. And not be a typical teen mum. she wanted to be something her baby would be proud of.

It wasn't going to be easy. But somehow Addie had to believe it would be okay. That things would work for her. She just had to somehow make it all fall into place for her.

All she knew was that it was somehow working for her. And she had to keep it that way. Despite how hard it would be.

Morning came and she found herself lying in bed. She had been feeling sick most of the night and hadn't been able to sleep.

She looked up as the door opened. Maya walked in and smiled. "Hey preggers. How you doing?"she asked.

"I feel like this baby is about to push out my insides. Through my throat. I don't recommend being pregnant. It's horribly brutal," she told her.

"Charming. I needed to know that."

Addie grinned as she looked to her. She sighed. "Pregnancy isn't that bad. It's worth it knowing you're going to have a baby at the end of it," she told her.

"Aww how cute. You're turning soppy on me," Maya joked as she took a sip of her coffee.

***
Addie went into school with Maya. She saw Simon and smiled. He walked over to her. "Hey. How you feeling?" Simon asked as he looked to the mother of his baby.

Addie shrugged and smiled. "I'm okay. I'm just taking it one day at a time. It's not easy. But I know I can do it," she told him.

Maya rolled her eyes. "And I sense the lovey dovey moments coming. So I'm off to find someone to make out with," she said as she walked off.

Simon turned back to Addie. He smiled. "Do you wanna go for dinner tonight? It would be nice."

"Sure. Sounds good. I'm starving. And the school food doesn't fill me up," Addie said as she smiled as she walked off.

***
Addie was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Tom walked in. He smiled. "Hey darling. I thought I'd come and see how you're doing," he said as he looked to her.

Addie nodded. "I'm okay. Don't worry about me. I'm having a baby. And it's not going to be easy. But I'm going to somehow do it," she said as she looked to him.

Tom watched his daughter and sighed. But he had no idea how she was about to struggle with her mental health.