3

Addie sat in her bed. She hadnt been out the night before. Izzy had locked her in and hidden the keys so that she couldn't go out. Addie was in the mood to go and get drunk, especially with what had happened with Simon. She couldn't believe that he had kissed her. She brushed her fingers over her lips. She felt a rush from it. Addie loved the buzz that she had from one kiss. She had kissed boys before but it was nothing like she had with that one kiss from Simon. "Addison, are you up" Izzie asked as she knocked on addies door. "Yeah" Addie said. Izzie opened the door and looked to Addie. Addie sat playing with her 'A' necklace "you okay" Izzie asked. Addie nodded as she stood up from her bed, it wasn't as if she could tell her mom that she and the deputy head had kissed. "I'm fine" Addie said "okay....breakfast in five, okay" "okay"

Addie walked down to breakfast. "Eat something" Izzie said handing her some toast. Addie sighed and rubbed her eyes "where's your sister?" Izzie asked as Chlo walked in "upstairs" Addie said as she sent a text. "The phone says here. You know that Addie" Izzie said. Addie groaned and placed her phone on the side. She knew something was going on with her sister.

********************
Addie got to school and she watched as Chlo walked off wirmth donte. She looked to mika as Leigh-ann smirked stvher "thought she was your mate" Addie asked "she's a cow" mika said. Addie frowned. She knew something was going no with mika. She glanced to Leigh-ann who was smirking. Addie was going to make her pay for what she was doing to mika.

Addie walked into the school. She spotted Simon. She felt awkward around him. Especially after thru had kissed "miss Grainger, can I have a word" Simon asked "no, not now" Addie said as Chlo walked over "ads...I need your help" Chlo said. Addie turned to look at Chlo and they walked down the hall "what is it?" Addie asked "I'm staying at dontes tonight, can you cover for me" Chlo asked. Addie frowned as she looked to her sister "and say what that your hiding under my bed?" Addie asked "say I'm out with Holly or something. Your the expert of excuses besides how many times have I covered for you" Chlo asked. Addie smiled "fine, alright" she said and Chlo smiled "thanks"

Addie spent half of the day avoiding Simon. She stood outside at lunch when she spotted him. Hebwalked over to her "some would say you were avoiding me" Simon said "funnily enough. Some jerk with horrible hair isn't my top priority right now" Addie said as she spotted Leigh-ann she was plotting revenge. Leigh-ann looked to addie and smirked. "See you later sir" Addie saidnas she walked over to Leigh-ann "she vicious little cow" Addie said as she threw a punch at Leigh-ann. Leigh-ann fell to the floor and clutched her nose. As Addie kicked her "that's for mika" Addie said. Simon spotted Addie and Leigh-ann fighting. He ran over and grabbed Addie "cooler now" he said "suck a dick" Addie said.

Addie sat in the cooler. She watched as the door opened and Izzie walked in "oh great" Addie mumbled "what the hell are you playing at Addison" izzienasked "I want end to wipe that smirk off her face. She needed taught a lesson" Addie said "leave it to Mr Rimmer, never mind taking things onto your own hands" Izzie said "what for you? Your having a laugh right. Its pathetic, she gets away with it and look at mika. Leigh-ann deserved everything and a lot worse, if I had the chance to do it" Addie said "no more violence  Addie, I swear" Izzie said.

Addie and Izzie walked out of the cooler. Addie spotted Simon. She couldn't avoid him forever and she knew that. They looked at each other "come on Addison, home" Izzie said. Simon smiled at her, he knew addison Grainger was different she wasn't like any other girl her age.