18

Addie sat in her and Maya's room. Addie was still pissed at tom and hadn't spoken to him since he had kicked her off of the team. She sighed to herself and ran a hand through her hair. Maya looked to Addie and smiled "why don't you talk to him" she said as Addie sighed and looked To her "what's the point, he doesn't listen. He never listens" Addie said as maya smiled as she sat on the edge of the bed. Maya knew that things had been tense between tom and Addie but didn't like being in the middle of them "I hate this" she said as Addie looked to her and smiled "I'm sorry, I don't want you to be in the middle but he's a jack ass" Addie said as maya smiled "I know your pissed he kicked you off of the team but there's more than football" maya said "football is all I'm good at" Addie said as maya smiled "that's not true, come on we have school unless you want to be late and give dad enough reason to have a go at you" maya said as Addie looked to her and sighed.

***

Addie got to school and smirked To herself as she spotted Simon in the yard. She knew now her father kicked her off of the time, that she wanted to get to him anyway that she could and hat was focusing on her relationship with Simon lowsley. She knew how tom would react and Addie knew she loved Simon but had been pushing him away worried over everyone else. She walked over to him and smirked "you look hot sir, although I would rather have that suit off of you" she said as she bite her lip and looked to him as he sighed. He was still mad at her over coming the locals. "We can't" he said as she sighed and looked to him "I'm not going to give up on you just because your pissed at me" Addie said before she walked off.

Later that day, Addie sat in drama classroom and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair just as izzie walked in. She looked to her youngest daughter and smiled as she walked over to her and hugged her "hey" she said as Addie looked to her and smiled "I know that there is renationalise between you and father but you need to make things right" izzie said as Addie sighed and looked To her "how can I when he makes me feel so ashamed and empty?" She asked as izzie looked to her and smiled.

***

Later tom found Addie drunk after she had sneaked off. He grabbed a hold of her and sighed as he pulled her to the showers and turned them on "you need to learn how to grow up" he said as he held her under the showers, trying to sober her up as she fought against him "you need learn not to be an arse" she spat as Maya and Addie walked into the changing room and frowned as izzie walked over to tom and pulled him off of Addie "leave her alone" she said as she fell to the floor sobbing "it's not helping tom, look at Addie" izzie said as Maya walked over to Addie and smiled as she helped her to her feet.

Later that night. Addie walked along the street as she met Simon. She knew he was mad at her still. She saw him waiting for her and smiled "what is it?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "I know you still love me, even though your mad but you should know I think I'm pregnant" Addie said as he looked to her shocked.