21

Addie sighed as she sat in her bedroom as Tom walked in and smiled. He could see that she was scared and he felt guilty, he felt guilty over is he had been acting and how he had been treating her. Addie was his little girl and he knew that he didn't want to push her away. Tom knew he had to be there and support her. Tom walked over and sat on the bed next to her and smiled "we need to talk" tom said as Addie looked to him and smiled "I know" she said as he sat on the bed next to her "what are you going to do? Are you keeping the baby" tom asked as Addie nodded "I think so, I'm scared" she said as he looked to her and smiled "I know that you are but I'm here for you and I am going to support you, I know I was never there for you growing up and I wasn't your dad and you went through a lot but I'm here" tom said.

Addie looked to him and smiled. She was scared "I don't know how to do this alone" she said as Tom moved over so that he was sitting next to her and smiled "your not alone, you have me, your mum and your sister, especially maya. Your as close as anything. You have a family and that baby will be loved so much. Your not alone" tom said as Addie looked to him and smiled. She knew that she was terrified and knew she had a big family to help her but she knew it wasn't the same. Addie wanted Simon to be involved and be there for her and their baby, after all it was his baby too but it didn't seem possible. He seem to have turned his back on her and it killed her.

***

Later that day, Addie got to school as she and maya walked down the hall. They were meant to be in class but they decided to skip. Addie was feeling sick and she was worried over chlo. She knew her sister had been missing for a matter of weeks and was staring to feel worried that she might never come back or something could of badly happened to her "are you okay?" Maya asked as Addie looked to her and smiled "I'm fine" Addie said as Rachel walked down the hall and looked to them "why aren't you two in class?" Rachel asked "what's it to you" maya spat "I'm the new head, miss mason , and you are" Rachel asked as Addie felt nauseous "I'm going to be sick" Addie said as she ran off to the bathroom.

***

Later that day, Addie walked down the hallway and saw Simon. He looked to her and smiled "we need to talk, you know you can't keep the baby" he said as she looked to him and sighed "I'm not having an abortion, it's too late for a pill and I'm not having surgery so you can forget it" "Addie" "no, don't Addie me, I'm having this baby with or without you and one way or another the truth will come out. So deal with it" Addie soar as she walked off as he sighed to himself knowing what he was about to do was going to break her heart.