13

A/n: Maya clarkson and any kiddies she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***

Addie walked through the halls of the hospital. She couldnt believe it. Her mum had been stabbed and she hadn't answered the phone due to the face that she was in bed with Simon lowsley. She ran her hands though her hair frustrated. She was worried, she was worried over what had happened. Addie spotted her older sister sitting around and waiting as Tom stood walking the hallway. Addie wore and small tight and revealing silver dress that showed a lot. A dress that she never wanted tom to see her in. She had worn it for Simon and it had worked as she had gotten him in bed "dad? what happened?" Addie asked with tears in her eyes.

Tom looked to her and smiled as he pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head "im sorry" he said as she frowned and looked to him "she was stabbed, she's in critical condition" he siad as she looked to him with tears down her face. He looked to her and forwned "what are you wearing? please say you weren't out like that?" he asked as she shrugged "does it matter now" she siad as she took a seat next to her sister waiting on news. Tom handed her his coat and placed it over her shoulders seeing how cold that she was.

***

Addie woke up in the waiting room after falling asleep. She looked to see tom who was talking to a doctor. He noticed that she was awake and walekd over to her as she brushed her hair out of her face "where's chlo and mika?" she asked "with Jimmie, don't worry he wont hurt you" tom said as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close and she rested her head on her fathers shoulder "want to tell me where you were going dressed like that?" he asked "no" Addie said as the sound of heels came from down the hall "dad? i got your call" a voice called as tom and Addie looked up to see Maya, Maya was toms daughter from a previous relationship and Addie's older half sister by a year. Tom looked to Maya and sighed "don't you two know how to dress?" he asked as he hugged Maya "does it matter" Maya said before she took a seat next to Addie and hugged her. Addie and Maya had only met a few times and they had gotten on well "are yo okay?" Maya asked Addie who shock her head.

***

Maya and Addie waited in the waiting room. Addie had just learnt that Izzie was critical. A tear rolled down her face and she sighed "its my fault" Addie said as Maya looked to her and forwned "how?" "we got into a fight, i wanted to go to a party, i didnt even go i ended up i bed with someone, someone i have been trying to avoid for week and here i am. We thought and i told her i hated her. What if she dies?" Addie asked as She looked to her sister with tears in her eyes "she wont, she's a fighter, you know that" Maya said as a doctor came out and looked to Addie "your mum is awake and wanted to see you" he said as Addie nodded. She turned to face Maya and sighed "go on" Maya siad as Addie sighed and nodded before she walked into Izzie's hospital room.