23

Addie sighed as she sat in the kitchen. She ran her hands through her hair and rushed. All that she could hear was Tom and izzie who were arguing. She knew that they had been arguing a lot lately and it made her feel anxious and scared. She ran her hands through her hair as maya walked into the room and looked to her and smiled "are you okay" she asked as Addie looked to them and sighed "no" she said as maya sat next to her and smiled "it's okay, you know that this isn't your fault right?" Maya asked as Addie looked to her and sighed "isn't it, our dad thinks I'm a slag and he can't even look at me. My mum is there for me and I just wish that he was" Addie said as maya looked To her and smiled "have you spoken to Simon?" She asked as Addie looked to her and shock her head "I haven't. I just don't know what to do" Addie said as maya smiled to her.

Addie stood up and sighed as she walked over to the fridge. She hated how things were at home. She hadn't how tense they were and she just wanted to get away from it all. Addie groaned as she heard yelling and walked out of the room and towards the sitting room. She walked in as they stopped yelling and looked to her as she walked over and grabbed her bag before she looked over to them and sighed "don't mind me, there's enough people in this issue. You don't need to argue every second of the day, it's unbearable" Addie said as they looked to her and sighed "I'm sorry" izzie said as Addie nodded "I don't want to hear it, just sort it" Addie said as she walked off feeling annoyed over everything.

***

Later that day, Addie sighed as she sat in class. She sat starring into space as she felt sick over the news over how a baby had been found. She ran her hands through her hair as she looked to the window. Maya looked to her and frowned as the bell went "are you okay" maya asked as Addie smiled "I'm fine, I just can't stop thinking over this baby and what that poor mum could of gone through, it's awful and I mean she must of not had a choice" Addie said as maya looked to her and smiled "who knows it's just awful" Maya said as Addie looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Addie sat outside of the school and sighed as maya walked over to her and smiled "are you okay?" She asked Addie as she wiped the tears away from her eyes and sighed "what happened" "the baby...she was mine. I didn't tell anyone I was pregnant and I had her and she was stillborn and I freaked. She was jimmies, from when he raped me and I just couldn't tell anyone I was scared and I didn't know what to do. There going to lock me up and I'll lose this baby and I don't know what to do" she sobbed as maya wrapped an arm around her and smiled "it's all going to be okay, I promise you" maya said as she comforted dude but how would tom and izzie react when they learnt the truth?