11

Addie sat in class and looked to tom and sighed as he read a poem for Lorna. She smiled to herself and sighed. She could see how much it was struggling him. "sir, are you okay?" Janeece asked as Tom looked to her and smiled. Addie sat back in her seat and looked to them. She smiled to tom, knowing how bad her parents had taken Lorna's death. Addie looked to the doorway where Izzie stood listening in. She looked to Izzie who caught her eye contact with her and smiled. "excuse me for a minute" tom said as he stood up and walked out of the classroom. Addie sighed to herself and stood up and followed her parents. She spotted them in an empty classroom having a moment and smiled. She saw them holding hands and watched as Izzie ran off. She sighed and rested her head off of the wall of the hallway. She knew that her parents loved each other ad were meant to be. She knew that she wanted her parents to be together. As did every child. Addie stood in the hallway as Simon walked over to her. He frowned as he spotted her "are you okay?" He asked as she smiled I'm fine" she said as he sighed "Addie" he said as she sighed. She ran a hand through her hair and looked to him "just leave me alone, sir" she said as she walked off.

***

Addie stood in the hallway as Simon walked down towards her. She saw him and sighed "I thought I told you to leave me alone" she said as he sighed "I can't do that Addie" he said as she looked to him "why not" she asked as she went to walk off. He walked after her arm and grabbed her so that she was facing him "because I love you, and it's impossible to stay away from you Addie" he said as she looked to him and sighed "I need to be alone, okay, I need to think" Addie said as she walked off.  "Addison, I meant it, what I said" He said as she sighed to herself.

Addie walked down the hall, and met with chlo and Mika and smiled as she walked into the drama classroom "you wanted to see me?" Addie said as she looked to Izzie and tom who were dressed up as vegetables "yes, I wanted to talk to you all actually, how would you feel if tom, your dad Addie, mimed back in and we got married" Izzie said as Addie frowned and looked to her "seriously?" Addie asked as Izzie smiled "Yeah" she said. She looked across the hall and looked to tom and smiled. "well, you're not getting married like that are you?" Mika asked "my point exactly, and I'm not wearing anything pink" Addie said as Izzie smiled "of course not" she said as she hugged Addie. Addie smiled "You two are still embarrassing though" Addie said as Izzie chuckled.

***

Addie walked into tom's classroom and he smiled "hi princess, are you okay?" He axed as she smiled. She brushed a strand of hair out of her face and looked to him "I was wondering if I could talk to you?" She asked as he smiled "are you okay? You're not pregnant, are you?" He asked as he rolled her eyes "I think you would be the last person I'm telling if I was dad. How would you feel if I changed my name to Clarkson, I mean you’re my dad and I don’t want it connected to that monster" she said as he smiled. He stood up and walked over to her "you’re my little girl and id love it if you changed my name. Have you spoken to your mum?" He asked as Addie sighed and shook her head "I'll talk to her" he said as Addie smiled "thanks dad"

Later that night. Addie sat in her room as Izzie walked in and looked to her. She had her arms crossed over her chest as she looked to Addie "what is this I'm hearing of you wanting to change your last name?" She asked as Addie sighed "why not? I don’t want the same name as that monster, after all Clarkson is my family name, tom is my dad and I want to share his name not that monster" Addie said as Izzie frowned "why didn’t you talk to me?" She asked as Addie sighed "I knew how you would react?" Addie said as Izzie sighed. She walked over and sat next to Addie and wrapped an arm around her "if you want to change your name, you can" she said as Addie smiled "thanks mum"