15

Addie sat in the kitchen with maya as tom walked in and looked to his daughters and smiled "we need to talk girls" he said as Addie looked to him and frowned "do we?" She asked as he nodded "yeah, we do. Addie your mum is out of the hospital but she Needs a lot of recovering as she lost a lot of blood, she we need some rules, there is a nine o clock curfew on a school night. I need to know where you are all of the time as I can't be worried about you both, stay out of trouble which means no boys, no drugs and no drinking as I have to help Izzie get better and I can't have you both going off of the rails, am I clear?" He asked as maya nodded as Addie looked to him "this isn't fair" "Addison" "okay, fine" Addie said as tom walked out of the room.

Addie sighed as she looked to maya who smiled to her "are you okay?" Maya asked as Addie looked to her and sighed "it's my fault, we got into a fight before she got stabbed, it was over a stupid party and all I wanted was to go just to sleep with Simon" Addie said as maya looked to her and frowned "Simon lowsley?" She asked as Addie nodded. Maya placed a hand on top of her sisters and smiled "whatever happens, you need to know that none of this is your fault" maya said as Addie looked to her and smiled.

***

Addie and maya got to school and looked to chlo and Mika who were being secretive "what's gong on!" Addie asked them as they exchanged a look "I'm getting married. But you can't tell your dad or mum" chlo said as Addie shock her head as she looked to chlo "your an idiot, and mum is going to kill you" Addie said as she spotted Simon.

Addie went to walk off as he walked after her and grabbed her arm and looked to her "please" he said as she shock her head "I can't be with you, if I do people will get hurt" she said as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She kissed him back for a moment before she pushed him away and sighed. "I love you, I really do but I can't do this" Addie said as she walked off.

***

Later that day, Addie stood in a classroom as tom walked in and looked to her "Addie, a word" he said as she frowned to him before she walked out of the room. She looked to him as he frowned "why didn't you tell me about chlo getting married " he asked as she looked to him "she's my sister and she asked me not too" "well you should of told me" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "I didn't think that she was being serious, I thought that she was joking " Addie said as Tom looked to her and sighed "well you should of known" he snapped as she looked to him and glared "go to hell" she spat as she stormed off.

***

Later that night, Addie got home and walked to the room that Izzie was in. She stood in the doorway as Izzie looked to her and smiled "hey" Izzie said as Addie walked over and sat next to her "im sorry mum" she said as Izzie looked to her and smiled "you have nothing to be sorry about " Izzie said "we fought over the party, and then you were almost dying in hospital" Addie said with tears in her eyes "yeah, because I stopped a fight with Jack, not because of you, I promise you that it's not your fault" Izzie said as Addie rested her head on the bed as Izzie ran a hand through it as tom walked in and looked to them and smiled "Addie, I want to apologise " he said as she stood up and looked to him "don't, don't bother" she said as she walked out as Izzie looked to tom "what did you do?" Izzie asked as Tom sighed to himself.