9

Addie turned to face tom, she looked at him in shock "what?" she asked, she felt as if the whole room was spinning. She couldn't believe what she was hearing "im your father Addie, im sorry" tom said as he stepped closer to touch her cheek. Addie took a step back "don't touch me" Addie said as the tears fell down her face, She turned to look at Izzie "add" Izzie said as she went to reach out for Addie who took a step away from her parents. Izzie grabbed Addie's hand and Addie looked at her for a moment "is it true?"  Addie asked "im sorry, tom...hes your dad Addie" Izzie said as the tears ran down her face "i cant, I just cant" Addie said as she walked away "Addie....Addison" Izzie called as Addie walked out of the office. She wiped away the tears away from her face as she bumped into someone, Simon. Simon looked down at Addie and smiled "are you okay?" he asked as he offered her a hand and helped her up. Addie looked to him and shock her head "no, im not" she said "come on" Simon said as he wrapped an arm around her and let her out of the office. 

Addie sat outside of the school. Simon handed her a bottle of water as she looked to him and smiled "thanks" Addie said as she took a sip of the water "its okay, what happened" Simon asked as he wiped away the tears from her eyes. Addie sighed as she looked to him "why are you so nice to me, I mean your always there" Addie said and Simon smiled "i care about you, Addie, don't you see it" Simon said as he placed a hand on her cheek before he leant in and brushed his lips against hers. Addie ran her hand through his hair and deepened the kiss, She knew that they had kissed a few times but nothing had happened between them other than that. Simon pulled away and he smiled to her and placed a hand on her cheek "do you want to tell me what happened?" Simon asked as she sighed "my dad...hes not my dad, tom is, they lied to me, everyone always lies to me, the people I trusted the most and they do this" Addie said as Simon placed a hand on her thigh "i know what you mean, being betrayed by those closest to you that is, my wife had an affair with my best friend" Simon said and Addie looked to him "im sorry" she said and he smiled "its fine" he said as tom walked over "can I speak to you Addie?" he asked and Addie nodded.

***

Addie sat with tom and Izzie, she was still mad at them for lying "I've loved tom for years Addie, your father...Jimmie, things were hard with him, especially after I had chlo, he was never there, I met tom at university and we met up one night, and one thing lead to another and there you were, Jimmie knew you weren't his, we barley talked never mind have sex, we agreed to raise you as his. Tom, knew you were his" Izzie said "and it killed me Addie, trust me I wanted to watch you grow up, I wanted you to be my daughter so much but I couldn't and it killed me, I know your mad at both of us and we should of told you sooner, but I promise you Addie im here for you now, and im not going to let anyone hurt you not now, not Jimmie, no one I want to be your dad, if you will let me" tom said as Addie nodded "sure" she said as Izzie smiled to her "i promise you Addie, all five of us are going to be a family, and I mean it, no more secrets" Izzie said as Addie smiled, she couldn't help but feel guilty as she knew she wouldn't be able to tell her parents about her and Simon, being she would still be hiding secrets.