7

Simon looked to Addie, he could see she was crying. He was on shock "what happened?" He asked as Addie wiped away the tears from her eyes "I was nine, the first time, my mum was out, she doesn't know know, no one knows, he said that I was his favorite, that it was our little secret, I knew it was wrong, it felt wrong. I didn't want it, he would sneak into my room late at night and the next thing I know, he's on top of me, I didn't want it, I even pretended to be asleep but it didn't bother him. I just wanted it to stop, and then when my parents split I knew straight away I wanted to stay with my mum I wanted to be as far away from him as possible, it happened for four years before they split and I felt like I could breathe, that I could learn not to be so scared, I was scared in my own room. When mum kicked him out,things got worse for me, I would lie in my room and I would have all these memories of what he did, I was thirteen the first time I got drunk and I realizes it helped, and herebwe are two years later, I have hidden it for six years and o can't go go his, mika thinks he's a god and Chlo....well she wouldn't think he is capable of what he did. My own father, I can't go go his house, he use to force me in his bed when I went over their, he said if I told anyone he would kill me. How do I tell my mum, she will hate herself? What if she hates me?" Addie said as she sobbed "come here, this is not your fault, Okay?" Simon said and Addie nodded.

***
Addie got back to school with Simon. He lead her to the office "I have to tell her, don't I?" Addie asked and Simon looked to her, he placed a hand on her cheek and wiped away the tears "yeah" he said and she sighed "how? She's my mum and, what if she doesn't believe me" Addie said and Simon smiled "she's your mum and whether or not you tell her now, she will find out no matter what, she's a mother, and she knows something is up" Simon said as addie sighed to herself, she ran her hands through her hair "I don't know if I can do this" Addie said "you can" Simon said as Addie sighed and nodded.

***
Addie walked into the office and froze as she saw jimmie "Addie, there you are" Izzie said "yes were going to be late, come on" Jimmie said as he went to grab her "no, don't touch me" Addie said as she pushed him away "Addison come on, we don't have time" Jimmie said "no, I won't let you touch me, not again I won't let you" Addie said as Chlo and mika walked in and Addie walked over to izzie "Addie, what happened?" Izzie asked as she placed her hands on her shoulders "he raped me, mum,he raped me" Addie sobbed as Izzie held her close.