17

Addie stood in the field at school during football practice. She smiled as maya walked over to her "hey" Addie said as she walked over to her sister. Maya looked to Addie and chuckled "only you could make a football kit look sexy" maya said as Addie looked to her and smirked. "Well a girl has got some fun, you could always join the team and do it to. I know you have your eye on a certain mr Tyler?" Addie said as maya looked to her and smirked "maybe, maybe I will although I can't play football" maya said as Addie looked to her and rolled her eyes "it's in your DNA, you can't suck at football" Addie said as maya looked to her and rolled her eyes. They looked across the field and frowned as they saw jack and tom who were fighting. Addie sighed to herself as she knew that they were arguing over izzie being stabbed and how jack was the one who was responsible for it "Are you okay?" Maya asked as Addie nodded "let's just go" she said as they walked into the school.

***

Later that day, maya and Addie walked out of class annoyed as they had been given detention for messing about. Addie walked out of class and sighed "dad is going to kill me, He was counting on me for this match" Addie said as maya looked to her and smiled "can't he get you out of detention?" Maya asked as Addie looked to her and sighed. She saw tom and izzie walking in her direction "oh this is great" Addie said "Addison, a word" izzie said as they walked off towards the drama room.

"Do you want to explain what you have been doing to get detention, you know that you can't play in the match later?" Tom asked as Addie sighed and looked to her "we were just messing around" "it's her own fault tom. She knows the consequences" izzie said as Addie sighed "I'm sorry, look can maya and I go and pick up the kits at least?" She asked as Tom nodded "sure" he said. Addie and maya got into town as they picked up the kits "you know dad is going to kill you when he realises you have been coming the locals?" Maya asked as Addie looked to her sister and smiled "he'll have to find out first" Addie said as maya looked to her and rolled her eyes.

***

Later that day, Addie and maya skipped school as they realised that they were about to be caught with there coming scheme "you realise we will be caught when we get home?" Maya asked as Addie looked to her and smiled as a car pulled up. Addie frowned as she saw Simon pull up "both of you, get in" he said as the sisters looked to each other  and sighed as trey got into the car. Addie looked to Simon and smirked as she got in the car.

Addie got back to school and sighed as she and maya were brought to toms classroom. Tom looked to them both and glared "you two have a lot to explain?" Tom said as Addie looked to him and rolled her eyes "we were only trying to help" "what? By scanning locals" he asked as Addie looked to him and rolled her eyes at him "you know what, your off of the team" tom said to Addie who looked to him and frowned "what?" She asked "you heard me" he said as she looked to him and glared "I'll never be good enough, will i?" She asked as she looked to him and stormed off.