10

Addie woke up to the sound of yelling. She sat up in bed to hear her parents fighting Things had gotten bad over the last few weeks. Addie walked out of the room and sat at the top of the stairs. Tom and Izzie were too busy arguing to notice her Chlo and Mika had caught Stacey trying to get in bed with tom, and didn’t tell Izzie, they knew it was Stacey that had tried it on with tom. Addie was mad at her for it all, the three sisters knew it was best that Izzie didn’t find out especially after she had lost the baby but she did find out and she wasn’t happy, in fact she had kicked tom out of the house.

"I want your stuff, and I want you gone tom" Izzie said as they stood in the doorway of the house "my stuff, you can't kick me out and pretend that we didn’t happen, it was a stupid school girl crush" tom said " a school girl who got into bed with you" Izzie said as tom looked to her "you know, I thought I could actually count on your support  through this, your meant to be my girlfriend and you can't even look at me, I except you want to forget everything between us, our baby, what about our daughter do you want me to turn my back on her once again because I won't do it Izzie, you may have been able to talk me into it once fifteen years ago and like hell am I doing it again" tom yelled "she's better off without you tom" Izzie yelled as Addie stood up "stop it" she yelled as they both turned towards her and sighed realising what they were doing to their daughter "I think you should go" Izzie said to tom who sighed, tom looked to Addie and sighed before he walked out as Izzie walked up and sat on the step next to Addie and wrapped an arm around her "I'm sorry" Izzie said "dad didn’t mean it mum, forgive him, you still love him i know you do" Addie said as Izzie hugged her close. "don’t you worry about it baby" Izzie said as she kissed her forehead

***

Addie headed into school and spotted tom, he saw her and walked over to him "hi" he said as Addie smiled at him. She hated the fact that her family as falling apart and there was not a thing that she could do about it. Tom noticed that she was upset and pulled her into a hug "it will be fine, I promise me and your mm will work things out" tom said as Addie smiled "I'm sorry dad" Addie said "there is nothing to be sorry about, I'm the one that is sorry over this whole Stacey thing" he said "it's her fault no yours" Addie said as tom smiled to her. Addie just wanted her family home and under one roof.

***

Addie sat in class as the bell went, she went to leave as Simon held her back. She sighed to herself. He closed the door and walked over to her and smiled "do you want to tell me what happened?" he asked as she looked to him and sighed "my family is a mess, what more is there to say" Addie said as Simon smiled to her. He walked over to her and pulled her into a hug as he ran a hand through her hair and looked to her "we need to talk about what happened?" He said as she looked to him "no, we don’t" " Addie" "it was a kiss Simon, nothing else okay" Addie said as Simon sighed. He looked to her and smiled. He hated how he felt as if she was pushing him away "about your dad?" "my dad, or my dad that abused me as tom is my dad" Addie said "about jimmy then" Simon said as Addie looked to her feet and sighed "I'm fine, I don’t want to talk about it" she said as he walked over to her and placed a hand on her cheek "you can talk to me, you know" he said as she smiled and nodded "I just need some time for myself" Addie said as Simon looked to her and frowned "why does it feel as if your dumping me?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed "it's for the best" Addie said as she walked off out of the classroom leaving Simon feeling hurt.

***

At the end of the day, Addie stood in the school yard waiting for Izzie with her sister when Izzie walked over to them "listen, girls, I'm off out with Lorna tonight, so you three will have to vend for yourselves and no going out" Izzie said as she looked to Addie "can't I go to dads?" Addie asked as Izzie sighed "no, Addie, you will do as your told" Izzie said "it's not fair, you never let me see him, he's my father and you kept me in the dark for the last fifteen year's "Addie said annoyed "Addison, I'm warning you" Izzie said as Addie sighed "we'll look after her, we'll have a sister night in" mika said as Izzie smiled "thanks mika" Izzie said as Addie sighed to herself as she looked across the car park to see Simon. Addie sighed to herself, she was trying to do the best but she didn’t know how, much longer she could do it for.