Chapter 10: The mistake

:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was in complete darkness. "Hello?" Kevin called out. "Anybody there?"

"So, you are the guy they wanted to summon?" A new voice called out. They had a standard Australian accent, just like Smg3.

Kevin turned behind him to see the real Slg4 behind him. "Wait summoned? Who do you mean by they? How are we even spea-?"

"Woah, Woah, Hey! One question at a time." The Luigi recolor spat. Kevin immediately shut his mouth. Slg4 let out a sigh. "Thank you. I don't know who summoned you but whoever they are, they have some balls using my dead body! I was just chilling in the afterlife when it happened, I couldn't even move, it was like I was still dead."

L looked at Kevin coldly "Then I don't know what they did but, they summoned you. And now you have control over my body."

"I didn't mean to!" Kevin blurted out. "I was just trying to fix the Wi-Fi router when I got electrocuted and woke up here!"

"I'm not mad at you." L explained. "I'm fucking pissed that someone used my dead body, and I don't know why!" Tears started to fall off of Slg4's face, the strangest thing is that Kevin could also feel tears falling off his face.

'Right, I'm in his body, I guess it makes sense that we are connected.' Kevin thought to himself, before realizing something. "How connected are we?"

"Not sure, could you hear my thoughts?" L asked him. Kevin shook his head no. "Well, I can't hear your thoughts either." He sighed, looking down. "I'm starting to wonder, if I was a mess up in the summoning process and was supposed to be left alone."

Kevin felt his-L's? Stomach drop. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Please just take care of my brother for me."

Kevin panicked at that. Was he going to wake up soon? "Wait, I still have so many questions le-"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin awoke too his face being bombarding with doggy kisses from Eggdog. The man let out a groan turning into a chuckle. "Hello, yes, yes, good morning to you too, Eggy."

Kevin groggily got up from the bed and stretched his back. He could smell breakfast cooking. 'I just hope time works differently around here.' The man thought to himself, hoping that his body in the real world hasn't been laying on the floor for almost an entire day.

He made his way to Smg3, who was humming a tune Kevin didn't recognize. "Moring L! Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yeah, I slept good." Kevin responding back, silently praying in his mind. 'Please don't tell me this guy is an insomniac.'

Three smiled "That's good to hear! I was worried that the mattress was too stiff. Are you hungry for breakfast? I'm just finishing cooking up some bacon."

They mostly ate their breakfast in silence, which was a win in Kevin's book. 'I don't think I would have the strength to pretend being Slg4 without coffee in my system.'

Three's phone began to ring to the tune of 'peanut butter jelly time' the edgy meme man picked up the phone in great speed. "Hello?"

"Hey, Three! I just got a call from E. Gadd, he found something interesting about the crystal and wants to see your bro. Something about being in contact with it."

"Sure, we can be right there after we finish breakfast." Three responded back.

Kevin started to space out again 'Oh my fucking god that stupid rock is the reason I'm- wait no this started with the god box, not the crystal.'

While Kevin was busy in his own mind, Three was finishing the conversation with Four. "Alright." Three let a huff, his face blushing. "I love you too."

He turned to face his brother, who seemed to be in stuck his own mind. He's been doing that a lot lately. "Okay!" Three clapped his hands together, gaining L's attention. "I guess I know what we're doing today!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three open up the portal to the show grounds with Kevin in tow. Already there were Smg4, Meggy and Mario.

"Yippie! Smg3 is here, now we can all go!" The plumber cheered hopping into the Rv.

"Well, he's excited." Three started blankly at the door.

"Yeah, well I may or may not have promised him spaghetti if he didn't reck a single thing waiting for everyone to arrive." Four had a cheeky grin on his face.

Three chuckled at that. "Of course, why am I not surprised." They entered the Rv next.

"Uh, hi!" Kevin turned to see Meggy. The orange haired girl extended her hand "I don't think we properly introduced ourselves. I'm Meggy, it's nice to meet you."

'That's so precious, what the hell!?' Kevin shook her hand. "Nice to meet you Meggy, I'm Super Luigi Glitchy Four, or just Slg4 for short." With everyone boarded they head off to Dr. E. Gadd's lab.

The ride was quiet for the most part, with the only noise being Mario humming is own tune. Although there seemed to be one bump in the road to a smooth ride there. As the Rv kept abruptly stopping and going, as they got more frequent, Meggy spoke out.

"Smg4, please tell me you got some sleep last night." Meggy pleaded to the meme man.

"Of course, I did." Four retorted back. "I just-" He let out a yawn. "Goddammit."

"Let Mario drive! I get us there in no time." Mario piped up.

Fear was induced at that suggestion "NO!" The entire group yelled at the red plumber. Mario let out a mamafucker and sat down, pouting.

"Smg4, I can drive. All I have to do is follow the GPS, right?" Meggy once again begged him, not wanting to spend the rest of the ride with the abrupt stopping.

"No! I got this. I'm just a little tired is all, no big deal."

Meggy's smile turned into a smirk. What was she planning? "Well..." she dragged out, the mischievous look on her face was growing. "I guess you won't be cuddling with your boyfriend anytime soon~."

Both meme guardian's faces turned red. "O-okay you convinced me." Four pulled over to the side of the road.

Kevin's brain had frozen when Meggy said that. His emotions were too overwhelmed to think rationally. 'Boyfriend!?!' "What the hell!?"

Everyone else in the Rv flinched, Kevin immediately covered his mouth. Crap had he said that out loud?

Three was the first one to recover, "I guess it slipped my mind yesterday..." Three grabbed Smg4's hand, his face flushed. "Four and I are dating."

Kevin could not believe what he just heard. Both Smg3 and Smg4 flinched. Crap, he said his thoughts out loud again! 'Now is a real inconvenience that I don't have any of his brother's memories.'

"Are you mad at me?" Three's voice cracked, fuck! Kevin didn't want this to happen.

"No! Of course not! I just- uh..." Goddammit, what to you even say in a situation like this? I never expected you guys to be dating because of it being weird that someone is dating my little brother's self-insert character. Yeah, like hell if he was going to say that.

"I thought you guys hated each other." Kevin awkwardly shrugged, letting out an equally awkward chuckle.

A tear went down Three's face. Oh shit! "Oh god." Three whispered. "It's worse than I thought." He started to tremble. Crap, Kevin didn't want this to happen.

"That's it! Mario's had enough of this" The plumber stood up and he grabbed Kevin out of his seat. "You're coming with me!" The plumber basically threw the Luigi recolor into the bathroom and slammed the door behind them.

"You and I are gonna have a little talk."