Chapter 16: Life finds away

Author's note: This chapter became too long! So, I had to spilt it in half! But don't worry, there's still plenty of things in this chapter to freak out about. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The figure stood there in shock. This is not what they wanted. They wanted to meet the great divine one, not kill them!

There was only one thing for them to do in this situation. Run!

They turned away and booked it. "Hey! Get back here you motherfucker!" They're pretty sure heard the blonde one yell.

They could hear footsteps behind them, they turned to see the blonde with a bloody nose and the ginger haired girl. What scarred them the most though, was the blonde's hazel eyes turned red.

'Oh, well, that can't be good.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Fm and Meggy ran after the cloaked figure. Three immediately ran towards his brother, ignoring his own pain. "No! No! No! NO!" He yelled, tears falling down his eyes. "I just got you back, I can't lose you again." He sobbed.

Slg4 opened his eyes, he chuckled. "Sorry, Three."

"Y-You saved me." Four said in disbelief. "I thought you hated me."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin felt a pull of guilt. 'Was this about earlier?'

"N-no. I could never h-hate you." Kevin could feel blood dripping out of his mouth.

Crap, was he going to die?

If he dies here, does he return back home, or is he truly dead?

Shroomy popped up behind Smg3, his usual boy scout cap was replaced by a nurses cap. "Don't worry, Smg3. Nurse Shroomy can heal your brother right up!"

Three let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank god!"

However, Kevin could feel himself slowly slipping away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meggy started to fire on the cloaked figure, trying to slow them down. The figure, tried to dodge the best they could, but could still feel like they were hit with ink.

The figure turned around and fired a regular bullet out of their gun, having used up most of their magic beforehand.

Meggy ducked, the bullet flying past her, and hitting a tree. The bullet now stuck there.

Behind the cloaked figure was Fm, who went in with a powerful punch. The figure turned and tried to block, but Fm's anger was too strong.

The punch was so powerful, that the figure was flown into another tree, unknowingly dropping their book in the process.

Meggy and Fm surrounded the cloaked figure, but before they could grab the figure, the figure disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Son of a bitch!" Fm swore. He let out an angry sigh. "Well, there's nothing we can do now."

Meggy turned to face the blonde and let out a gasp. "Fm! You're eyes, they're red."

Fm looked confused for a moment, before realizing what Meggy meant. "Oh yeah, they do that sometimes when I get angry. Besides, I think we have more pressing issues right now." He bends down and picked up the book the cloaked figure had just dropped.