Epilogue

Author's note: Don't worry, his brother stopped him from harming the box.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin woke up on the couch, the right side of his head hurt. "Oh, thank god!" Kevin looked to see his brother.

"Luke?" Kevin was confused. 'Was it actually all a dream? It felt so real.'

"I found you lying on the ground, it seemed like you hit your head pretty hard."

"How long was I out for?" Kevin stood up from the couch, looking over at the Wi-fi router. It was all fine. 'I'm going to burn that fucking box.'

"Eh, about an hour and a half." Luke shrugged. Suddenly, Luke got a text. He got out his phone and furrowed his eyebrows. "Huh, that's weird."

"What?"

"Chris is saying something about a new model."

That is weird, they were planning on updated Tari's model, but that was still in the works. So, what on earth is he talking about.

The two brothers went on Luke's computer and sure enough, right there it was. Kevin felt uneasy, because he was looking at a very familiar face wearing white with blue overalls and on the left side of his face, was a scar.

Kevin could feel a headache forming. "That's it, I'm burning that box." He walked away heading towards the office.

"Hey wait- Kevin!?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere near the ruins of Peach's castle underneath the ground, stood a crystal. It was... the nightmare stone.

A door opened and out stepped the cloaked figure, battered, and bruised from today.

"Curses." The figure said to themselves. They had reached into their pocket to realize that their book was gone. "No matter." The figure took down their hood finally revealing on who they are.

A woman with purple hair and golden eyes took of her cloak and scoffed, seeing it was damaged. "I'll have to fix that."

She turned to the crystal, "Well today wasn't good. Luckily, I always have a plan B."

She started to laugh manically as the crystal began show a picture of Smg4.