Allowed To Elope

Christian
Since Anastasia has no family we are heading to Vegas to get married we both have prenuptial agreements ready to sign and we do just that. Our wills are signed too. I have the jets ready to take us to Vegas with all our families. They will truly be her family after we get married. Roz was shocked it took me so long to marry her, she thought I would carry her out after she took Colleen down to the ground. She wished us good luck and happiness.

Anastasia
Christian is looking out for me and I am glad about that. He has already set thing up in Vegas and not just for us but for his sister and Evan and for Delilah and Elliott. Everyone will be choosing wedding attire and I look at the engagement ring he bought me and I think that I am going to scorch  Kavanagh Media and especially Kate Kavanagh. Mia didn't deserve to have her private moments appear like that in the Kavanagh newspaper on line. So I chose some words to express my thoughts of her and the rest of the press scumbags about taking precious private moments and making off of them. I also bring up that not one single thing in their stories were accurate and leading people to think things about getting married in private is misleading. Shall we uncover Kate Kavanagh's secrets. Let her prove that these facts are incorrect. I posted a few of her college videos and let them get an idea of what she is really like. Go get her paparazzi. See how you like it bitch. She will never know who sent those out thanks to Barney.

Christian
I laugh as I watch the news about videos being released on Facebook and to various news outlets. We also see videos of Kate being surrounded at her apartment and being hounded for information about the videos. I tell Mia to watch the news about Kate Kavanagh. Suddenly I hear laughter from everyone. I kiss Anastasia and thank her for that. She hasn't told me where she found those videos or the photos. I decide not to ask her. We land knowing the paparazzi are busy driving Kate Kavanagh crazy. We all arrive and the women go to one suite and the men go to the other suite.

Delilah
I am looking at wedding dresses and I finally find one and shoes and I am being pampered. Mia has had other wedding dresses brought in and Anastasia find one in the second bunch. She had to have it altered and they found the same one in her size rather than alter it. Both are beautiful in their dresses and I see it, the most beautiful dress and change my mind about the one I have on. They let me change into the other dress. Apparently Christian is paying for everything. He apparently gave instructions to make sure we are happy and he is spending a lot to see we all get a dream wedding. Elliott said that doing this makes him happy. I heard he was a generous man and now I know it's true. Mom and Grace have both chose a nice dress. Gail Christian's housekeeper is choosing a nice dress as well on her bosses orders. She's a wedding guest. I look for Anastasia's mother and I don't see any. I don't ask about it.

Grace
I spend time with Mia and Anastasia and I know that she misses her parents and we all get the old, new, borrowed and blue.  We get everything done and the fathers arrive at our suite and we are guided down to the wedding we make sure that Anastasia is included and that she doesn't feel alone. Jason arrives and he takes her arm and asks if he can walk her down the aisle.

Jason
Christian forgot about the fathers walking the other brides down the aisle so he sends me to catch up with them and to ask her if I can walk her down the aisle. She smiles and tries not to cry as I take her and Gail by the arms as we get to the aisle we will be walking down. Elliott and Delilah go first, then Christian and Anastasia next and finally Mia and Evan. I gave away the bride and I move back as they wait for the next bride. All three ceremonies were held one after the other and they were all very beautiful. But Gail will always be the most beautiful.

Gail
I was saddened that Anastasia had no one at all. Grace and I were going to walk her down the aisle but Jason saved the day and asked if he could walk her down the aisle and she said yes. Christian had to be behind that. All three weddings were great and the reception was amazing. All of us had our own rooms and an unlimited amount to spend. Christian told me to buy some nice things for going out with Jason. So I did and Jason got himself some things as well. Christian has no problem with us buying things for our personal use at all. This trip was great we went to see shows. Three days later we are on our way back home and we don't have any paparazzi greeting us at Escala. News about Kate Kavanagh and the videos is still being played. They are trying to find the person behind this. We know who recorded the videos and took the photos. Jose Rodriquez Jr. They found them on his laptop and so did Anastasia. Jose Sr. Allowed her access to everything before the cops got to it. After an event she had happen, she wanted to get the goods on Jose Jr and she did. She got everything that proved he killed her parents and she discovered that he had hidden cameras in the dorm room she shared with Kate the slut Kavanagh. She decided that one day she might be able to use them against Kate. They were in evidence files and they were viewed often by the law enforcement officers.