Picture

Amelia Ford P.O.V
June 22nd
12:45 am

Feeling the cool breeze from the open window since the storm knocked the power out. The sound of pouring rain and lighting trapped me inside Montae's bedroom. I was supposed to be gone two hours ago but he wasn't ready for me to leave. Feeling him press his body against mine as we lay out in the bed. Montae had stripped out of the clothes he had on because he was so hot.

"You not hot?" He said pulling at my shirt. Tugging at my ear I had never been naked around other people. Sitting up I pulled my shirt up removing it from my body. Leaving me in my underclothes and shorts. Turning over facing him smashing his lips to mine over and over. Feeling his body rise over mine how lip roughly travel down my neck laying rough kisses until he reached my bra.

"Montae I don't think I'm ready."  Coming back to my lip he pressed his lips to mine again. But this time pulling my bottom lip. Pressing his penis against my shorts.

"Baby I'm just kissing you." 
Relaxing under him as he moved up and down my body kissing me. My vagina was moist from all the seductive kisses. Letting go and enjoying his lips as they traveled across my body.

"Take these off." Doing as told lifting my ass from the mattress he pulled my shorts off. Feeling my underwear come with them now leaving me in my bra. Hovering over me his lips connected to my lips again this time. Feeling his penis now touching my private area.

"You trust me?" He asked against my lips. Agreeing as he kept the kisses coming. Feeling him slide closer to me as he gently forced his way instead of me. 

Booooooomm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Opening my eyes to the bright light waking me from my sleep getting up and shutting it off. Going into the washroom and starting the shower I couldn't believe I slept with Montae. Starting the shower standing in the mirror glancing over my body. I slipped inside the shower quickly washed my body clean then got out. Picking my shirt up slipping back on the bed. And going to sleep the cool air pulled me to his body.

10:45 am
Picking up my legging sliding inside them as I sat on the bed waiting on Sammy to do my hair. So that I could go see my mother.
"you want me to crimp or do you want me to straighten your hair." She asked from the hall bathroom. Checking my phone to see Montae's Instagram pop-up with him and some girl he tagged in the picture. Clicking her name and going to her page to find nothing specific pop out. Going back to check the comments but none popped up.

"Who the fuck is that?"

"This has to be from Kev's birthday day party." She said examining the picture.

"When was the party?"
"Yesterday."
"I was babysitting his sister them yesterday."
"girl
"I feel so stupid after
"Stupid is going back down there."

Beep
Beep
Catching a glimpse of John my brother's dad so that I could leave to go see my mother. Sammy brushed my hair twisting it into a low ponytail and brushing it again. Standing to my feet I wanted to get in her bed and cry. But I couldn't I knew who my mother was.

"Leave him alone Meli." Look down at my plain shirt. I wish I would have seen this before sleeping with him.  I couldn't tell my cousin she would be more angry than me. Plus they could have just taken a picture. He had to be a reason he was holding on to her waist. 

"Make sure your ass takes that birth control." My aunt said as I passed the kitchen doorway to leave. Sighing I left to go see my momma.

"You getting slower and slower." John joked as I slid into the car with him. Seeing that he sported a black suit in this weather. Giving me a hug he drove off turning expecting to my brother.

"I like your hair." He complimented me.

"Thanks a friend of Sammy did it."

"She did a nice job." He said before turning down Benton bypassing the store seeing montae and the girl from the store outside talking. We listen to Kiss 104.1 all the way there exchanging little conversation. As we got closer he hit the radio.

"Amelia I know your mother and I relationship is over. However, I still consider you family and if you need me I'm here."

"Ok."

"Friday your mother is coming home next week that's what I'm telling you." He said I simply smiled I guess it was for the best.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Feeling my phone dance on my thigh as my phone vibrated. I didn't have to check I knew who was calling and right now I just needed a little time. Mashing the ignore only for it to ring right back. Turning my phone over paying attention to the winding road as we travel.

"You must have made a bunch of friends," John asked peeping at my vibrating cell phone. Turning it on silent as we pulled inside the hospital parking garage. Leaving my phone in the car so I could see my mother.

"Virginia look who's here?"Watching her smile fade as she glared at me. John said he was going to wait outside while I visited.

"where's John?" Turning around knowing he wasn't with me I looked at my mother's left twitching eye.

"I'm not sure."

"I don't want visitors." She said standing looking back at me before walking away. Feeling so small I left  John seating at the door.

"She didn't want me." I mumbled returning me home as I requested a thank you leaving. But noticing Montae on the couch with my aunt.

"How Virginia doing?"

"She'll be home next week so I am leaving."

"Well ill let y'all talk I got to run." My aunt said to me he watched the door close before moving from the couch.

"How did you get to see your mom?"

"John

POP!

The feeling of the right side of my face stung from him slapping me across my face.  He shoved me making me lose my balance and land on my ass. Holding my face from the pain of the slap.  Opening my purse pulling out my phone unlocking it easily.

"I've called you ten fucking times you didn't think I wanted something." He asked me.

"I'm sorry." I cried out.

"You ain't sorry yet get your fat ass up and let's go." Snatching me up my right arm and pulling me out of the house. I held my face as he walked behind me holding my phone. Quickly walking down to his apartment.

"why the fuck your stupid ass didn't wait as I told you to. Montae shoved me once we were alone. He didn't even make it to the living room.

"Because you were at the store." A simple explanation as he stepped into my face dome checking me making me flinch. He figured out I was terrified of him.

"So fucking what I told you I would take you and you get in the car with that lame ass nigga. Giving him that trash ass pussy?" Not speaking.

"You let him fuck you?" He asked snatching me to him saying no but it fell on death ears. Between the slaps and punches, he laid across my body.

"you dumb bitch."

Enjoy😵‍💫