Wya?

Amelia Ford P.O.V
July 2nd

Making breakfast for my mother since my brother hadn't returned. Frying the red links the way she ate them. Seeing my phone light up knowing it was Montae. Putting my headphone in my ear as I cooked.

"Ask your mom can you babysit tonight?" It had been a few days since I last saw him. My mother told me I wore my welcome over to her sister's house so I could only go to the park and walk around the curve in our neighborhood.

"Ok," I mumbled quietly.

"What you doing?"

"Fixing breakfast."

"Who is that Sammy?" My mother asked me as I froze scared she would hear his voice.

"Yes ma'am, her neighbor wants me to babysit again." He coached me on what to say.

"Whatever. Call John to tell him I want my child." Sitting the breakfast in front of her as she sat on her computer. Grabbing her phone to do as told.

"You can go and start taking that shit out of your head you ain't grown." My mother half-picked over the food.

"Can I wait on Sammy to take it out?"

"Ain't you on the phone with her tell her to take it down today I will." Forgetting Montae was on the phone.

"yes, ma'am."

"He said can he pick me up in a few minutes."

"Where the hell he got to go."

"I don't know."
"Yeah, but this ain't no everyday thing you got shit to do around here." Going to my room to get dressed.

"Just chill I'm straight." He said in my ear. Seeing the weather was 90 in Atlanta I wasn't trying to be hot all day. Picking up the olive green sundress my aunt bought me it was floor length so I prayed my mother let me wear it.

"Huh?" I asked picking out underclothes for it.

"I'm talking to D." After ending the call I went to go shower. My mother was talking on the phone with someone I could hear her in the bathroom. Turning on the shower I stripped from my nightgown hoping in. Humming fantasia when I see you as I washed my body over and over cleaning my skin.

"Lock my damn door

"Lock my damn door." I heard my mother tell me as she shut the door. Putting on my pink panty and bra I got dressed. Combing my hair pulling it in a ponytail and putting on deodorant spraying a little of my pretty as a peach perfume.

Beep
Beep!!

Walking into the bathroom and checking myself making sure my stomach wasn't poking out too much.
Walking out of the house locking the front door so I could leave. Unlocking the door surprised to see Dontae driving hopping inside allowing him to pull off.

"Hey."

"what's good?"

"Where is montae?"

"At the house, he told me to come get you." His phone rang picking it up he looked at me.