Ily

Amelia Ford P.O.V
Saturday, October 9th

"Hello, this is Amelia." I introduced myself to Granddad and anyone who was on the phone with him nervous to talk.
"Hi baby how are you doing."
"I'm alright."

"I'm headed over now if you are not too busy I figured we could meet today."

"Just let me know where."

"How about we meet at IHOP?" The only ihop was forty minutes away and I didn't have enough for that so I would have to ask someone for a ride.

"That's not a problem is it."

"Can we meet at Shirley's?"

"Wherever you are comfortable." Agreeing I got out of bed to go shower since I had an hour to get dressed and catch an Uber. Quickly washing my body up in dove in the shower the butterflies in my stomach are back. Lathering up once more before I had to get out. Drying off the house silently but loud music played loudly from the street.

"I should cancel." I contemplated as I dressed in my bra and panties. Now what do I wear to meet my grandfather is it formal, or casual? Deciding to wear some ripped skinny jeans an orange tank top with a thin jacket my mom bought me a long time ago.

Knock
Knock

Walking to the door to find Montae at the door with a frown on his face. Allowing him inside he looked around at the newly arranged furniture that my mom moved nothing was in its original spot as last time.

"You cheating on me?" He asked yanking me to him as I went back to the room.

"No," I answered him.

"So why the fuck are you always with that nigga?"

"Who?"

"Rome"

"Montae he gave me a ride once when everyone was busy."

"So what you give him?"

"Nothing."

"It's something ain't no nigga doing all this shit for nothing."

"So if he came over here right now and asked you to fuck would you let him?"

"no."

"You a fucking liar bro you know if he asked you would stop lying."

"No, I wouldn't Montae because I know you would find out and try to kill so I wouldn't."

"Remember that."

"Can you drop me off at Shirley?" With no motivation to do anything I wanted, he went into my room with me following him to see what he was doing. Picking up my bag I sat at the desk chair while he searched my phone again.

"Come suck my dick and I'll take you." Slowly uncrossing my bag from my body as he sat on my bed putting my phone down to pick his up.

"I'm not playing." Standing from my seat I walked over to him getting on my knees in between his legs as I unzipped his pants not wanting to do it.

"You better not spit you better swallow."

-
-
-
-
"Sorry, I'm late." I spoke to Clifford who pulled me in a hug as they sat in the doorway waiting on me. He and a brown-skinned man that looked very similar to me.

"Amelia." He stood wrapping his arms around me squeezing me tightly I accepted the hug.

"Your tables ready." A thick black lady said to us allowing us to move to a table in the back.

"This is your uncle Kadeem he is your father's identical twin." Smiling at him as he rubbed my hand.

"I have been wanting to see you your whole life girl." I had never felt this much love in my life I didn't know if it was real but I liked it.