PTA

Amelia Ford P.O.V

"Ion get this shit." Donate twisting his hair as sat in groups of four in math me him Lauren and Paisley the smartest black girl in here. She covered her paper while she worked not wanting to be grouped with us.

"Can I go piss?" Don asked leaving before he could respond.

."That's not how you ask." Mr.Owens said to the rest of us turning his back to the board writing out more problems for us to copy. 

"y'all done." Hendrix asked leaning over Paisley who knocked him off her as she finished.

"I want you to come over after school." Lauren spoke to me wasn't much we could do we didn't get the math.

"I have to see Montae asked me to babysit." I said just to her.

"You so nice you should've said no." I adored Queenie she was the sweetest baby.

"Bring her too." It was weird if we wasn't working we were usually at her house. The time she came to mine my mother talked her ear off. And when we hung with Dontae his brother wouldn't allow me with them because she was rubbing off on me.

"Ask Dontae because

"Why do every time I try you push me?" Hendrix asked Paisley. I guess she was helping him honestly she is too smart for this class. Now that seniors take morning math she was left with us. Most of the smart kids all worked together but she thought she was better than them too. She was too smart for the regular kids and thought she was too good for the nerds. She walked alone.

"Because you're not trying." Turning seeing Don returning sitting down scribbling down the answer before turning his paper to us. Paisley got up going to turn her in.

"She so fucking mean."
"Thank you." Mr.Owens said collecting the paper as we wrote.

"Damn really you know we all need help." Hendrix smacked his lips.

"That's why I'm here to teach not you copy someone's paper." Paisley walked out with her bag.

"Snitch."He mumbled under his breath.

"But you erase it before we can copy anything." I said back to him. 

"Ms. Ford if you and Ms.Clarke could stop talking and playing you wouldn't be lost."

"I'm not lost I'm confused as to why you erasing the answers so fast. Damn, we people not robots you do the same shit every day then be mad when we have to cheat."

"Ms.Clarke office that language won't be tolerated." He said going to his desk.

"But if a player said that you would laugh it off."  I said to him. 

"Ms.Ford join your friend." Getting up collecting my things headed to the office praying they didn't call my mother.

"Man, you tweaking."

"Lauren." I called her name ignoring the freshmen headed to lunch. Waiting on me as I walked to her untwisting her lip as we giggled over both being sent to the office.

"We going to Mr.Dean he ain't going to trip." I said to her he was nice plus he played too much. He and the computer lab teacher walked up to the cafe. Stopping on the wall seeing the seniors that had gym over there talking to the young girls.

"Mr.Dean." Lauren said catching his attention as we sat on the wall. The older black teacher who had been here longer than we were alive shook her head.

"Why aren't y'all in class." He greeted us stepping over to us. 

"We both got kicked out because we were working together." He looked at us like we was crazy before directing us back to class.