Hurt

Amelia Ford P.O.V
September 19th

"Yes, Montae." I asked when he trapped me in between the sink and his body that pressed against mine.

"I need to talk to you." Since my mom took my phone and I was only working and coming home I didn't see him outside of school.

"What is it?"

"I got a baby on the way." Studying his face as he talked.

"What?" Confused because how was someone pregnant when he swore he never slept with anyone? 

"This hoe said she pregnant it might be mine."
"Say something baby don't shut down on me." His brown eyes scanned my face for something.

"What do you want me to say Montae." Trying to hold the tears that wanted to escape come out.

"We going to get past this. I just didn't want nobody to tell you shit I could."

"What would you say if I said that to you?" Flexing his jaw before pressing his lips together.

"Stop playing with me it ain't the same."

"You right because you would have beat me for assuming that I looked at someone." I said as the tear escaped down my face. Why did I have to keep being hurt by the people who are supposed to love me?

"Amelia who you talking to bruh I'm trying to be nice to yo ass." he said snatching my face up to see his angered face what did he expect me to be happy jumping up and down that he cheated on me.

"Who is pregnant?" I questioned that is fair to at least tell who was.

"Reek." He said

"Pooh girlfriend." Frowning at the realization of who he cheated with his best friend's girlfriend.

"Montae let me go." Thinking of all the times we talked back and forth instantly made me off. How could you let me talk to this girl about us and how we were having problems and you slept with her?

"No."

"This bathroom is closed." A voice called into the bathroom as we stood face to face me crying him watching with no emotion. 

"I have class please let me go." I begged him.

"Not til you stop crying."

"I'm going to get the principal come out now." The voice repeated as Montae took his hands off me handing me the dry paper towel to wipe my face.

"You my girl right?" He asked as I tried to leave the bathroom coming out to find Mr.Dean and an older black man janitor.

"Detention." Why do I have such bad luck that nothing ever goes right for me? Following him down to the end hallway to i got to Mary Freeman's door. She had been with us since middle school she was so cool and laid back.

"Pick a desk come in sit down be quiet." I knew Montae is behind me but I didn't care to mention him right now.

"They leaving in about an hour just let them hang tight." Skipping all the desks where the underclassmen sat taking a desk on the wall laying my head down feeling the headache grow. Feeling the tears come out of my eyes as I lay there. Drifting off to sleep until a flash woke me up.

"Meli" Opening my eyes to find Lauren and Montae standing over me as I slept.

"Alright you said wake her up lets go seniors." Standing up stretching before seeing eyes scanned us.

"Take me home please." I said hugging Lauren as she opened her arms.

"I got her go ahead."Montae said trying to take me from her.