making friends

Amelia Ford P.O.V
JULY 31ST

Meli tell that boy to take you and get you some school clothes. And get whatever you want. " My aunt said as her new friend held onto her as she passed his card over. Not wanting to go with Montae because he had just slapped me because Pooh forcefully hugged me. Going upstairs closing the door I called him sitting on the edge of the queen size bed listening to the phone ring back to back.

"What?" He answered on the last ring.
"My aunt said can you take me to the store for school clothes?" I asked him sucking his teeth before agreeing for tomorrow morning.
"I ain't looking for you tomorrow so bring yo ass down here." Picking up my bag the only thing I needed was my clothes since I always left something there. A pair of black leggings and a big shirt. Looking down to my feet that needed a fresh polish slides my feet into my Crocs. Walking down the steps to find my aunt them on the couch she was facing him and he held onto her waist. Hearing the sounds kissing I regret coming down.

"He cant take me today." I said breaking the moment up.
"Can you do cash or cash app." She said kissing him all over again.
"Not to women my wife
"What if you send it to her boyfriend." She said glancing over at me I guess mad that I didn't say that.
"Give me his name."
$moneyTae23 I read his name then texting Montae telling him my aunt's boyfriend was sending him the money for my school clothes. Praying he didn't read to much into it.
"See you tomorrow." I said dreading the walk back down the street coming to the door to see Dontae and the kids leaving.
"Montae here?" I asked him hoping he would say no.
"Yeah." I walked inside to him and Pooh on the couch with a girl watching a basketball game. I figured it was Pooh's girlfriend I walked upstairs quietly sitting down on the bed scrolling tiktok. Sucking his teeth catching my attention.
"Why you ain't sitting down there with everyone else?" Usually he didn't like when I sat around with his friends over he usually makes  me go upstairs. Standing to go downstairs instead of answering.
"I missed you." I could smell the beer on his breath as he laid his lips on mine.
"I missed you too." I said pulling away.
"Let me pee I'll be down." He said kissing me once again leaving headed downstairs to see them again.

"What's good sis?" I smiled at him knowing that montae would be mad if he caught me talking to him.

"This my girl Reek." Greeting her as she spoke back to me.

"I told you she act just like you don't be saying shit just smiling." He said to her.

"She shy give her time." Sitting on the other couch by myself as they talked about me.
"Bae." Looking up to see Montae as he nodded to the kitchen following as he went in.
"We need beers."
"Why he give you money for clothes?"
"My aunt made him."
"He asked you to do anything for this?" He turned his phone screen to see a $1000.00 on cash app.
"No she made him buy my school clothes."
"That's why ion like you down there she trying to slut you out. I'll get you some clothes ain't no nigga buying my girl shit."
"Nigga game." Opening the fridge and getting the beers before ushering me back in the living room.
"Come enjoy the game with me." He said pulling me to him on the couch. They watched the game talking through the game.
"Follow me." She said showing me RealReek her page she spent a lot of time with Pooh they were always partying.  Downloading Instagram it loaded quickly signing back in seeing Sammy pic pop up she was in Miami with her boyfriend. Hearting the post before dropping a heart in her comments.Since she was on vacation my aunt told me she needed a break let her enjoy herself before she comes back to the real world. Going to her page following I peeped Montae staring at me.

"What y'all doing?"He raised his eyebrow.

"Looking at niggas." Showing him my phone screen to see us on Instagram.

"Make sure he pick your ass up tonight." Pooh said not looking in her direction watching the game. The door open and Dontae walked in with the kids he looked pissed off.

"Here." He said handing the baby to me she pooped up her back. Taking the baby upstairs cleaning her up bringing her back only to see Max on the couch eating pizza.

"Here friend." Reek handed me a cup taking a sip burning the back of my throat.

"Pooh bought liquor and cranberry juice." Taking another sip the cup queen looked at me like I was crazy drinking making me giggle.

"Bite." Opening my mouth mont stuck a slice of pizza in my mouth biting the slice. Pulling away he put it in his.

"That's cute he feed you while you hold the baby." She said eating her food. We shared his food while I cared for queen once she was sleep he took her upstairs with Dontae and some girl. Max was holding onto his phone not paying attention to anyone. Drinking my drink she watched as I drunk mine.

"Okay one more." She said make me another.

"Nawl she good." Montae said to her as she poured another drink that I accepted he held onto me pulling my lips to his kissing me I closed my eyes accepting the kiss. The rest of the night we laughed watching tiktok she kept wanting to do the dances. After what felt like forever they left Max was in bed an
d Dontae them gone just us. Slipping in the shower we played around. Getting out into bed Montae who hoovered over my body staring down at me. Staring into his brown eyes that had a dark hue to them. 

Enjoy 🫠