See

Amelia Ford P.O.V
Continue......

"What do you mean?"

"You're not stupid Amelia you know what that shit means someone else killed him but I set it up."

"Why?"

"Because he thought he was going to leave me with a fucking kid so I told my sister he raped me. We sat down and planned it out she was going to trick his friend into it then they would rob him and it would be like a damn setup. But his bitch ass got cold feet so we had to shoot both their asses to make it look like they did it." Stunned at the confession of stuff she had done with my aunt.

"Call them tell them you not fucking coming tell them yo grandma got sick and we all got to be with her."

"Montae told my granddad you slapped me he was pissed." I blurted out to her.

"I don't give a damn who was pissed you are my child, you let that fake shit get to your head if you want to you'll be living with them motherfuckers." She said coming into her doorway with two bags on her hip.

"Where are you going?"I questioned her as she headed to her car.

"You heard what I told you to fucking do." She waved me off as she stuffed her things in her trunk before reversing the car back out the driveway. I didn't know what to do who to call to go or not. I didn't have any part in my mother's actions would they hold me for her decision?

"bye." I closed the front door to call Montae to see what he thought I should do.

"The person you are calling has a voicemail that hasn't been set up yet. Goodbye." So I called the only person that I knew to call.

"Yooo?" Rome answered the phone he had never spoken to me like that.

"Rome I need to talk to you."

"Nawl man call yo boyfriend." He said to me hanging up on me closing my eyes I didn't have anyone else to call Lauren was mad with me Rome didn't want to talk to me and Montae was m.i.a. I couldn't trust Dontae not to tell his brother I was stuck with no one to talk to.

Calling my uncle only to reach his voicemail hanging up because no one checks those deciding to just text him.
-Sorry my grandma got sick I'm not going to be able to make it. Maybe another time.

I was so upset I was so excited about this trip and it fell through just that fast I think I told everyone I was going to meet my other family.

Kadeem
-Alright call me when you get a chance we'll figure something out.

----

----

Picking my phone up that vibrated in the bed waking me up. From my nap that I had taken since I hadn't gone anywhere. looking up the screen to see a message notification. Opening the message only for it to be from Lauren.

La
-Meli you left home yet?

-Nope

I'm not going to share the news that my mother had told me because I didn't know what to say.

La
- get dressed I'll pick you up you're not leaving me here alone with all these strange motherfuckers.

I don't even want to go anymore even though I never planned on going. The plan was to just help her get everything done and then disappear. I didn't want to go somewhere feeling out of place and judged because of how I looked.

- I don't have anything to wear.

La
- I should have a dress or something just get ready and I'll pick you up in 30 minutes.