Full weekend

Amelia Ford P.O.V

"Amel come on."Lauren said to me as I slipped into my matching pajamas that we got from Walmart earlier. Tonight we were having a slumber party just Lauren and I. The only person I ever had a slumber party with was my cousin who I haven't talked to in a while. Adjusting the cute pajama bottoms so that they weren't so high up on my legs that it showed my skin. My black tank top with little pink heart and pink shorts with little black hearts. I was so uneasy since Montae always talked about my body.

"La shut up everybody doesn't have a body like yours." I said coming back to her room so we could go cook. She waited at the door like a kid waited for Santa since we matched.

"Lies you tell." She said to me spinning me around in the uncomfortable outfit I haven't even worn things like this at home in my room. The mirror I stood in front of showed my fat legs that shouldn't be shown and my stomach that could be seen effortlessly. Taking pictures of us as we stood there.

"I have to post this one." She showed me the one where I was looking down while she smiled up.

"I'll do it tomorrow let's cook." Marching me down to the kitchen where we made fake cocktails and gossiped as she made the pizzas. Getting up popping the popcorn we decided to add all kinds of stuff to it.

"Dontae asked me out earlier." she said turning the music down a bit. Eating the Oreos that were supposed to go in the popcorn. Mixing in the M&M's and pretzels waiting for the popcorn to cool to add it.

"What did you say? were you mean?" I questioned tossing the wavy chips she wanted me to add.

"I said no, he's a hoe. Of course, I was somebody has to mumble him." Dontae is the nicest guy I knew knowing all the things he witnessed or took part in. She was lucky to have him rather than Montae.

"you just have to stop being me girls only like him because he's cute plus he plays football." I said taking my original seat at the counter.

"Not my fault, he knows I'm not chasing him like the other girls."

"Well let someone else get him. He said they be all over him when he go to other schools. " Her eyes shot up knowing she liked him and he like her was annoying. I wish they would just date.

"He a hoe."

"But he your hoe."I laughed at the stupid think he always said to her.

"Nope cause imma have Ro beat him up if he break my heart." She said making him come in only in grey sweatpants I guess he just hated shirts.

"Okay I got scary or super scary." She pushed her phone to me to see the page of movies even though this wasn't my thing I promised to try one movie of hers and one of mine before we hung out for the night. Taking the pizzas out plating my and hers.

"Y'all already having y'all girl talk damn a nigga hungry. Shid play like y'all don't see me." He said leaning on the counter cutting the pizza she made me since I didn't want all the peppers on mine.

"Ro that was Amelia food." She said to him as he bite in the hot food.

"ion bite come eat with me." He nodded his head as Lauren fussed making me another for us to eat together. Since I didn't move he came over dropping in the bar seat next to me.

"It's okay she making another." I said finally looking at him.

"Eat girl for she start bitching again." picking up the slice eating with him.

"Our first date." He said as I barely stuck my teeth into the pizza. Glancing up I was happy to be dark skin feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Aww now move we choosing a scary movie." Lauren said pushing a beer to him.