Chapter 1: Reminisce.

"Thank you all for coming! It's so nice to see all of your smiling faces, I'll make sure this is my best performance yet because I love you all!"

She flashed her best smile as the music and cheering flowed together.

The dust in the air shimmered under the bright stage lights, making her look even better than she already did while thousands of people screamed her name, some of them even crying.

Her moves perfectly synced with the music as she twirled and danced and blew the odd kiss into the crowd so later on some idiot would post it online and she'd gain even more fame.

As everyone in the crowd sang along to her songs and kept the applause going, she felt pure pride wash over her.

"I am your Idol! And I love you all!"

*Ring, Ring*

Leafy groaned as she was taken from her lovely thoughts and reached out for her phone.

It was her beloved manager, Four.

"Leafy, what are you doing? You're supposed to be here right now!" he screeched.

"Four,practice doesn't start until noon, it's nine o'clock," she yawned.

"Yes, but if you want to prove you're better than those other girls you need to show you're putting in more effort," he stated.

"Fine, fine but we both know there's no comparison right?" she questioned.

"Of course, that much is clear but you can't slip up, after the whole scandal you need to work twice as hard to get back to where you were," he sighed.

"Yeah, right. I'll be there in half an hour," she huffed.

With that she hung up and went to the bathroom to get ready. Shower, skincare, makeup.

Her fall from grace had happened just over three years ago yet she still did her best maintain her "perfect" outward look.

Her makeup was always flawless, her skin was always clear and glowy but people never seemed to notice her efforts, most of the time she was never even given a second glance.

There was lots of speculation around her after she was "exposed", some people said she had quit being an Idol, some said she had killed herself and the more sane people said she was training in secret to suddenly make a new debut in the idol world with a new identity.

None of it was true, she was working her ass off to climb back up the ladder, she still did shows but the venues and advertising were really small, only die hard fans would know about them.

She lost a lot of fan support when that video went up.

People accused her of being a lecherous succubus, who lied to her poor fans just so she could make some money. Accusations were being thrown at her left right and center, with people making up crazy stories and throwing hissy fits over her.

Right after the "incident" she had received so many death threats and so many hateful comments and pages made about her she was forced to take a long break from any and all social media so she didn't go crazy.

In the years Leafy had been "cast out" Four had convinced a low-ranking Idol group to let her join and preform with them.

They accepted her in the company and due to her popularity, the group gained much more traction than it ever had despite the slander she still recieved.

Purely by having Leafy in the group gave them thousands of new fans. When Leafy learned about this it gave her a major moral boost, maybe she still had some influence and fans who loved her.