Head over Heels

Jungkook

"I got you something for your birthday Kookie", Yoongi says as we lay the programs on the pews. "Yoon, you didn't have to do that", I say. "You are the greatest brother ever, so yes I did have too", he says lighting the prayer candles. "I love being your brother Yoongi, you're my best friend", I say with sadness in my voice. I'm not sad he's my best friend, I'm sad because we can't go anywhere to meet new people, Yoongi has his friends at school, but he can't hang out with them afterward. Namjoon is a friend from when I was in school and lives next door to us, I can only communicate with him by going over to his house when my father isn't home, but he's a very good friend, he understands what we go thru and does his best to help.

"Okay boys, the parishioners will be here soon, go get your robes on", our dad says. We stay in the back till everyone is seated, then we follow our father out as he walks to the pulpit, Yoongi and I sit in the chairs off to the side while my father does his sermon. I look up from the program for a second and my eyes immediately fall on him, he's sitting in the back row of the little church, looking right at me, he winks and my breath catches in my throat.

I smile slightly and look down feeling my cheeks heat, every time I look up at him, he is looking right at me, and I feel butterflies in my stomach. It's my turn to read a bible verse, I stand at the podium and take a deep breathe, I steal another glance at him and smile as I read. After the service, Yoongi and I start to clean up while my father says goodbye to everyone, "boys, Ms. Darby has asked me to attend brunch at her residence, finish cleaning up here and I'll see you at home later." "Yes sir", we both say.

I look around wondering where Seokjin went, but a few moments later I get my answer, "is he gone." He walks up the aisle of the church, hands in his pockets, wearing a sharp suit that looks so good on him, broad shoulders and long legs, I can't help but stare. "Jungkook, who is this", Yoongi asks. "I'm your brother's friend, you must be Yoongi, I am Seokjin", he holds his hand out to Yoongi. They shake, "I'll be in back putting things away, come get me when you are ready to go home." I notice Yoongi's grin as he walks away.

"You look nice today", he says walking closer to me. I take a deep breathe, "so do you, that suit looks really good on you." "Thanks", he runs his thumb down my cheek. I wish I knew what that look in his eyes meant, I am not good at this, I am not experienced enough for him, "what are you thinking about." 

"I'm, I'm not good at this, I don't know anything about dating or what to say so that I don't sound stupid, you dont want someone like me who is so inexperienced", I say embarrassed. He raises my face to look at him, "Jungkook, it's not about saying the right things or doing the right things, it's about doing what your heart tells you too." I lean forward and kiss him, he doesn't push me away or step back,he pulls me to him and kisses the life out of me, his tongue slides over my lips and I open them for him, allowing him in.

"Sweetheart you are so much more beautiful without the bruises on your face, why does he hit you", he asks taking my hand. I can't believe the flips my stomach is doing just with his words, he called me sweetheart, I never knew one word could make a heart race. He kisses me again, harder and needier, I pull away, needing to catch my breath, I run my thumb over his lips, "Seokjin, your lips are so soft, I've never felt anything like them before." "Are you going around kissing a lot of people", he asks with a possessive tone. My eyes go wide, "no, no I just meant." He cuts me off by leaning in and kissing me again, "we really shouldn't be kissing like this in a church, should we."

I laugh but stop when I feel his hand on my cheek, "what's wrong." "Your laugh, your smile, they are what dreams are made of sweetheart, I could listen to you laugh all day." My heart leaps, and I kiss him again, I want this man, I need this man, and I need to find a way to get away from my father to get what want. "When can I see you again", I ask with a pleading in my tone. "Soon, I'll make it happen", he says pecking my lips. 

He straightens his suit, cupping my cheek and looking at me with a fire in his eyes, "you are mine now Sweetheart, I don't share and when I want something, I get it, understand." I nod, my chest tightening and my heart beating out of my chest, I'm his, he wants me, "I understand, I should go, my dad will be back soon." He pulls me to him and kisses me again, "I'll see you soon."

 "It won't be soon enough", I pout. He smiles, leaning in to kiss my forehead, "you are too adorable, maybe I should stay away from you, I am a bad guy." I grab his arms and pull him too me, "dont you dare stay away, I will hunt you down and never leave your side. He laughs, taking my hands into his and kissing every knuckle, "I am not going anywhere, I found you and I am going to keep you." I watch him walk away, god he's got a nice ass, he turns and blows me a kiss before walking out the door.

By the time I get home Yoongi was already there, changed and eating lunch, "dad back yet." "No, now spill it, and don't leave anything out", he says smirking. I told him how I met Seokjin, how he saved me and brought home, how dad beat me for getting in a car with a stranger, but it was worth it. "Do you like him", he asks. "I do, a lot and he likes me too, he called me his", I say blushing. "Wow big brother, you got it bad for him", Yoongi teases. "Head over heels little brother, way head over heels", I say.