Apologies

Seokjin

"Dom, back to the Kim mansion, step on it," Nico says. "I'm okay Nico", I say, wincing. "Yea, sure you are," he says angrily. When we pull into the driveway, Vito carries the girl into the house with Nico and I following behind, Tae is at the door already waiting, he must have been alerted by the guards that we are here. "Get in here, put her in the bedroom at the top of the stairs on the left, I will have someone look her over," he says to Vito. "JIN," Jungkook says, running down the stairs. I know he is upset by how much blood is on my shirt, "get the shirt off of him Jungkook and bring him into the kitchen."

He unbuttons my shirt, tears in his eyes, I lean forward and kiss his forehead, "I am okay baby, it's just a graze." He carefully slides the shirt off of my arms and gasps when he sees the wound, "Jin the bullet is in your arm." I look at my arm and see the bullet didn't go thru and thru, "Seokjin, get your ass in here." I throw my arm around Jungkook's shoulder and walk with him into the kitchen where Tae's doctor is sterilizing his instruments, "come sit Seokjin, lets get that bullet out of you."

I kiss Jungkook's temple before sitting on the stool, he grabs my hand and holds it while Dr. Lu takes care of me, "did you check on the girl." "Yes, she seems okay, minor cuts and bruises, physiologically though, she will need help", he says. I let out a long breath when the doc shoots something into my arm, Jungkook squeezes my hand, I lift his hand to my lips, noticing the tears in his eyes.

Tae walks into the kitchen just as the doctor finishes, "how you feeling." "I'm fine, what's our next move", I ask. Jungkook pulls my arm to get my attention, "can we talk first." "Of course baby, Tae can you give us a minute", I ask. "Come see me in my office when you are done", he says walking away. I turn back to Jungkook who throws himself into my arms, "I'm so sorry Seokjin, I didn't mean what I said, I was jealous and scared." "Scared of what baby", I ask. "Of you getting hurt, or of losing you", he sobs.

I wrap my arms around him, embracing him to me tightly, "I'm not going anywhere Jungkook, I have found you finally, I'll be damned if I lose you now." "I love you Jin", he says. "Bout time you say it back" I pout. He laughs, "am I forgiven." I capture his mouth in a heated kiss, he moans and tangles his fingers in my hair, I grab his ass and press him to me, feeling his erection on my thigh. "Go upstairs, I need to see Tae but I'll be up there as soon as I can, be ready for me, because I want you", I say in his ear.

"I met with Maximo, the four men who attacked you and Jungkook weren't sent by him, they were rogue, one of them was the brother of the dealer you killed", Tae says. Tae's door flies open and Nico rushes in, "get your men prepared Tae, the Irish are coming, we just got Intel saying they are pissed about the girl." 

I grab Nico's hand, "listen to me, we have to get the innocent ones to safety, get them out of this house." "They can go to my house", Nico says. I look at him skeptically, "Seokjin, I won't hurt Jungkook if that is what you are thinking." "Vito, you and Dominic take Tae's siblings, Jungkook, his brother and the girl to my place, put guards on them, nobody in or out", Nico says.

I run upstairs to Jungkook, just as I thought he was waiting for me, "baby get dressed, you are leaving, I'll explain later." He does as I say without questioning, when we get downstairs, Yoongi, the girl, and the twins are waiting with Dominic and Vito, "all of you in the SUV, now." I grab Jungkook, "do you have your phone." "Yes", he says hugging me. "I'll keep in touch with you, you will be safe", I tell him.

 "Come with me", he begs. "Jungkook, I can't, my job is to keep Taehyung safe", I say. "What about me", he asks. My heart breaks, "I am keeping you safe, by sending you away from here." "I'm only safe with you Seokjin", he says. I hold him tighter, "I will see you soon, I promise." "I better", he says sadly. I watch him walk out the door, now we wait.

"Boss Kim, Aaron and Shamus are here to see you", one of Tae's guards say coming into his office. "Frisk them thoroughly, then show them in", Taehyung says. "Aye, it's the Kim's, Moretti what the shite you doin 'ere", Shamus says walking into the office. "What do you want Aaron", I ask. "Ya took our leverage, we want 'er back", he says. Taehyung stands from behind his desk and walks around, "Aaron, get your fucking guns out of my territory or I will annihilate your whole family."

"We aren't giving you the girl Aaron, she is innocent and has nothing to do with this, her dad talked already, we know all the places you stored your guns, your buyers will be very angry If you don't have them to sell", I say getting nose to nose with Aaron. "Tha fukin snitch", Shamus says. I walk toward Ken and lean into his ear so only he can hear me, "call Lee, tell him to get Woo and his family to one of the safehouses."

He nods and walks out, I turn back to our guest, "so Moretti, ya still suckin Jin's cock, is that why yer 'ere." Nico punches Shamus in the throat and he falls, grabbing his neck trying to cuss him out. I can't help but to smile, "who's dick I'm sucking is none of your fucking business, unless you're jealous." "Fuck you", Shamus coughs. "Guns out of my territory Kerry, or else", Tae says again. "Aye", Aaron says.

Before any one can react, a huge explosion shakes the whole house, "SEOKJIN."