Anything for You

Seokjin

I leave Jungkook and Yoongi with Jimin, and go to find Ken, "are you ready, let's go get this asshole." He throws me the keys, "you drive." We wait outside the restaurant, doubting he will come back to work, but he might return after hours to grab the merchandise. The sun starts to drop behind the horizon, but they haven't seen anyone yet, just customers coming and going, I look over at Ken and see he is sleeping, I roll my eyes and laugh.

I pull my phone out and check my messages, there are none, so I send one to Tae, telling him that we are still waiting, and I send one to Jungkook, asking if he's eaten.

JK - Yes, Jimin ordered pizzas, will you be home soon, I miss you.

I can't help but to smile, he is so innocent, and he's all mine.

Jin - I'll be home soon baby, I miss you too.

I happen to look up and see Woo closing up the restaurant and walking away, in a hurry. I hit Ken, waking him up, "why would Woo be leaving in such a hurry at 7pm." "Let's go find out", he says stretching. We check our weapons and clips, making sure we have enough ammo, then make our way around to the back of the restaurant.

The door is open, and we hear voices coming from inside, "hurry up, all we need is for Seokjin to show up." "Guess you aren't fast enough", I say walking in. "For fuck sake, I told you to hurry the fuck up", the man says dropping his gun and putting his hand on his head. Ken laughs, "your friend here is very smart, to bad you aren't." The man raises his gun at me, but Ken is quicker, shooting the man's hand, making it come clean off, I feel the blood splatter on me. I look at Ken and he laughs, "sorry."

"Tae, send a van and a couple extra men to Woo's", I say into the phone. I walk up to the man who surrendered, he is now bound and waiting to be taken to jail, "is this the only place that is storing guns." "I don't think so, but I am not sure of the other locations", he says. "Irish must be paying you a lot of money to betray the Koreans", I ask. "I'm not proud of betraying my own people, but they have my daughter, and they will kill her if I don't do what they say", he says sadly.

I call over one of the cops that are waiting to clean up the crime scene, "take this man to our warehouse, make sure you are not followed, and make sure he isn't seen by anyone." "Yes, sir", he says grabbing the man's arm and leading him to the squad car. I dial Taehyung's number, "meet me at the warehouse in 30."

Ken and I pull up to the building and see Tae get out of his car, he pulls me into a hug, "you okay, good job catching those assholes." He hugs Ken next, "why are we here." "Come with me", I say. Sitting in the room with the officer who brought him, the man from Woo's looks confused and terrified, "you can go officer, thank you for the assistance." He nods and leaves, I look at the man, "what's your name."

"My given name is Yeon Kwan, but since moving to New York, I go by Cal", he says. "Taehyung, meet Cal, Cal meet Boss Taehyung", I say. Cal's eyes go wide and he bows the best he can, "sir, it's an honor." "Is it Cal, you betray your own and then look at me like I am special", Tae says. "I didn't have a choice Sir, they took my daughter and threatened to kill her if I didn't do as they say", the man says upset.

"Cal do you have proof of that", I ask. "If you grab my phone out of my pocket, there are pictures and videos", he says as he leans over so Ken can grab it. "The code is 1212, look in my photo folder, they are in there", he says starting to cry. He is telling the truth, pics of his daughter tied up and crying, some pictures show she may have been beaten. "Cal, if we get your daughter back, you have to do something for us", I say. "Anything, name it", he begs.

"That was really a smart idea Jin, but do you have a plan to get his daughter back", Ken asks as we drive back to the mansion. "I've got some ideas", I wink. I send a text, then wait for a response. The first thing I do when we get home is search for Jungkook, I find him in the theater room. He stands and wraps his arms around my neck, I lift him and carry him to our room. "I missed you, are you okay, you have blood on your shirt", he asks worried. "I'm fine baby, let's take a shower, then I'm going to make love to you all night", I say kissing his lips lightly. He giggles and holds me tighter.

🔞🔞🔞

We step out of the bathroom naked and in a heated kiss, I guide him to the bed, making him sit. He looks up at me with those big doe eyes and innocently grabs my erection, swirling his tongue around the head. I throw my head back while my hands find his hair, he takes me to the back of his throat and I roll my hips, pushing deeper, gagging him.

Jungkook acts innocent but in the bedroom he knows what he is doing, he is by far the best lover I have ever had. I lift him and kiss him, turning him around so that his ass is facing me. I bend him over, burying my face in his ass crack, licking and sucking his rim. I slide a finger inside of him along with my tongue, and then slide in a second one, working him open nice and wide for me.

I lean over his back, nipping and kissing his spine, while my cock is buried deep inside of him. He loves to wiggle his ass, driving me crazy, "fuck baby, you are so tight." Grabbing his hips, I pound into him, his moans and grunts are intoxicating, making my dick harder. "Ahh God Jin, so big, you feel so fucking good", he cries out. He pulls off me and lays on his back, spreading his legs wide, "I want to see you, I want you to kiss me while you fuck me."

I climb between his legs and slide back into him, he's still so tight and warm, I could cum just by seeing the look on his face. I give my baby what he wants, kisses until his lips are red and swollen, while I fuck his brains out. We lay next to each other, naked and sweaty, catching our breath, "your job is really dangerous isn't it." I think about not answering truthfully at first, but he deserves to know I may not come home one day, "yes baby, some days can be very dangerous." He rolls over and lays his head on my chest, hugging my waist, "don't worry, I am always careful."

A text comes thru on my phone, and I check it,

Nicky - I am downstairs.