Safe House

Jungkook

We arrived at Tae's cabin a few hours ago, I haven't been able to think of anything else except Jin and how he is walking into danger. I pace back and forth in our room, I call it our room because I know he will come home to me, he has too, he knows I am nothing without him. "Hey big brother", Yoongi says walking in. "Hey Yoon, you settled in", I ask. "Yea, Jimin and I just unpacked, he and Ji-ah are putting the groceries away", he says sitting on my bed.

"You and Jimin, are you happy", I ask. "I am, meeting Jin was the best thing to happen to us", he says happily. I try to smile, but he knows that I am scared, afraid of losing Jin, "Kook, I know you worry, we all do, one day Jimin will be involved in this life too, but all we can do is support them and love them."

I nod, "I know, what I don't know is why Ji-ah doesn't like me." Yoongi laughs, "you stole her man." My eyes go wide, "seriously, she likes Jin." "She has been begging her dad to force Jin to marry her, she's ridiculous, but she'll get over it, Jimin says because she is the only girl, she gets everything she wants", Yoongi says. "Not Jin", I say annoyed. He laughs, "Jin only has eyes for you Kook, everyone sees it."

We are in the living room watching a movie when the door opens, I see Tae walk in and when I see Jin, I am up and in his arms in seconds. He holds me tightly, "hi baby, did you miss me that much." "Always", I say checking him over. He laughs, "I am fine, it was a good meeting." He wraps his hand around the back of my head and pulls me to him, kissing the breath out of me. I hear Ji-ah scoff and Tae laugh, "don't be a sore loser Ji, you will find your prince charming some day." "Whatever", she says. I can't help but to smile, he rubs his thumb over my cheek, "are you hungry." Everybody speaks up, making Jin laugh, "okay, I get it, come on baby, you can help me."

"Then you slice it really thin like this", he says standing behind me, showing me how to make sashimi.  He wraps his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder, watching me cut the rest. When his lips make contact with my neck, I set the knife down and close my eyes, "I can't cut properly when you are being so distracting." "Sorry, I'll stop, it's just that you taste so good", he purrs in my ear, sending shockwaves down my whole body.

Seokjin

He turns in my arms, holding his hands up so that he doesn't get fish on me, "let's feed them, then I'll feed you." "Hmmm", I hum. He giggles, "that's what I thought." He turns back and finishes slicing the fish, while I check the rice and Tteok-bokki. My phone rings, making Jungkook look at me, "Nico, what's up." I hear Jungkook growl quietly and I can't help but to grab him and kiss his forehead. "I'll let Tae know, yea see ya then", I say hanging up.

"What does he want", Jungkook asks pouting. "Ah my adorable jealous bunny, he was setting a meeting up for Tae, he was calling to tell me it's set for the morning", I say kissing temple. "So you are leaving me again", he says upset. I grab his hips and pull him to me while I lean against the counter. "Listen to me, the sooner we deal with this mess, the sooner I am all yours", I say. "Do you mean it", he asks. "I do baby", I lean in and capture his mouth. He moans, wrapping his arms around my neck, "let's eat, then I am going to take you to bed and make love to you."

Tae, Ken and I stand on the back deck after dinner, "Nicky called, we meet tomorrow morning, if we can get Dmiti on our side, we take out Juan and his people." "I am sure Dmitri will have no problem siding with us, he wants nothing to do with selling drugs either", Ken says. "Okay then be ready early, I am going in, I have a prior engagement", I wink. They both roll their eyes and I can't help but to laugh.

I walk into the kitchen and see Yoongi and Jimin doing the dishes while Jungkook dries them. I grab him and pull him to the bedroom, "let's shower." He pulls me into the bathroom and starts undressing me, when I am naked he stares at me. "You are perfect, so beautiful, how did I get so lucky", he says running his fingers down my arm. I grab his shirt and pull it over his head, then push his pants down his legs so he can step out of them.

🔞🔞🔞

"Yes, Fuck Yes, fuck fuck Jin, you are so good at this, oh my god", Jungkook says while his dick is down my throat. I chuckle, making my throat vibrate and he moans louder, "ahhh God Jin, I'm going to come and I don't want to yet." I stand, grabbing the body wash and rubbing it all over his body, stroking his cock extra long. Running my fingers in his ass, making sure to rub at his entrance. Slicking him up, I slide a finger into his ass, making sure to rub over his sweet spot, "Yes, right there, right fucking there."

I pick him up and carry him to the bed, falling on top of him. He spreads his legs wide for me and I nestle between his fabulous thighs, grinding my cock against his, "ahh Jin, Jin, yes."  I get up on my knees and wrap my hands around Jungkook's cock, sliding my thumb over his slit, "I just want to taste every inch of you." He whines, then lets out a sob when I take him into my mouth, it doesn't take him long to buck his hips and release into my mouth, "so good baby, I love the way you taste." 

Jungkook

He strokes himself till his cock is solid as steel, grasping the base of his shaft, he slides into me, "fuuuck baby, so tight." I pant, trying to catch my breath, he is so thick that the burn and stretch feel so good, I am in a blissful haze, pleasure pulsates thru my whole body. "God Jungkook you feel so good, why do you feel so fucking good", Jin moans into my neck. Electricity crackles down my spine, Jin hitting my prostate over and over is delicious torture, "OhfuckOhFuckOhFuck." 

I shoot my jizz all over his stomach and chest, crying out as my orgasm crashes over me in waves, I spread my legs wider, allowing Jin to go deeper, "tell me you want me Jin." "I want you Jungkook, I will always want only you", he says as I feel his heat fill up my insides. He keeps thrusting into me with every release of his come, riding out his orgasm. He rolls next to me, planting a kiss on my forehead, "I love you Kookah." "I love you too Jin", I say curling up into his side and falling asleep.