Teaming Up

Jungkook

🔞🔞🔞

Jin grinds his cock into my ass, not caring that we are on a dance floor, his hands slide down my stomach in a lude way making my pulse quicken, and his mouth on my neck as we move to the music. He took me to an amazing restaurant for dinner where they treated us like kings, people sending us bottles of champagne and free drinks. Now we are at a club, dancing like there is no one else around us. I never would have had this life if I didn't meet Jin that day, I would probably would have been forced to be a pastor, but instead I have the hottest guy in here, all over me and I get to go home with him.

I hold Jin's hand as we walk back to the car to go home, I can't wait to get him naked and lick him from head to toe. I am so in my head that I don't realize I am being pushed against the car, and Jin is standing almost on top of me. My ears are ringing, but I can hear yelling and gunfire. Finally, after what feels like an eternity, Jin's arms are around me, and he is holding me up. "Breathe baby, it's over," he whispers to me. "Jin, what's going on," I say out of breath. His arms tighten and I feel myself calming down, I look at his face and fuck he is hot, I open the car door and push him inside.

I yank my pants off and then unbuckle his, "lift your hips." He does as I ask, pulling his pants down to his thighs, and I straddle him, positioning myself to slide down onto his erection. "Fuck Jungkook", he groans as I ride him like a wild person. I can't get him deep enough, I need him so badly, need to know he is here with me. He grabs my cock and starts stroking me, I don't know what's happening, seeing the look on his face triggered something and I became so turned on.

I throw my head back, yelling out as I cum all over Jin's stomach, he grabs my hips and starts fucking up into me. I rest my head on his shoulder, hearing his loud groans as he releases inside me, we sit there for a minute, catching our breath when I see movement out of the corner of my eye.

"Jin, what is going on out there", I ask. "The clean up team is here, don't worry they cant see in the car, get dressed", he says pulling his pants back up. "Clean up, what do you mean", I ask. "They are cleaning up the bodies babe, we cant leave them lying there", he says opening the door once I'm dressed. "Mr. Kim, we have collected the weapons and all the spent rounds, they are cleaning up the blood now," Alex says.

Seokjin

Alex is one of our clean up guys, he's always there when we need him and he's very good at what he does, you would never know there was a dead body there, "thank you Alex, who are they." "Columbians sir", he says. Must be payback for the drug dealer I killed, that's not okay with me, especially since they did it while Jungkook is with me. I call Taehyung, "hey, they sent 4 after me, all 4 have been neutralized." "Are you and Jungkook okay", he asks concerned. "Yea we are on our way back, see you soon", I say hanging up.

Back at the mansion Taehyung grabs me and hugs me, "are you sure you are okay." I chuckle, "yes Tae I am fine." "Where is Jungkook", he asks. "I sent him upstairs to shower and change, what are we going to do about this," I ask. "I've already called Maximo, we are going to deal with this, its unacceptable", Tae says. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, when I look I see its Nico, "what's up." "We found her, I want you with me when we go in and get her", he says. "I have to talk to Taehyung about that first", I say. "Make sure Tae knows that I wont go in without you", he says hanging up. 

I sigh and shove my phone back in my pocket, I walk into Tae's office, "they found the girl, I am going with Nico to get her." "Excuse me, why are you going", he asks. "Because he wont go in and get her without me, so let me just go so that we can end this, I have to tell Jungkook, I'll see you before I leave", I say walking out of the office.

I hear the shower running when I walk into my bedroom, so I sit on the chair across the room and wait. After the water stops, the door opens and Jungkook walks out, still wet, with a towel slung low on his hips. He stares at me and purrs, "you are so fucking sexy." His dirty mouth still surprises me, he is becoming bolder the more he is around me, "come here." With my command I see him visibly shiver as he walks toward me.

I spread my legs allowing him to stand between them, then removing his towel quickly, making him gasp. I grab his hips and turn him around so that his firm ass is in my face, I knead the perfect globes eliciting a lewd moan from his lips. "Seokjin", he cries out when he feels my tongue roll over his tight hole. I eat him out like he is my last meal, making him squirm and squeal, reaching around him I grab his dick and stroke him, it doesn't take long for him to shoot his load into my hand.

I press my finger into him and he can barely stay standing, taking my erection out, I pull him back to sit on me, "ride me baby." He leans back, resting his back to my chest as he rolls his hips, fucking himself on my cock. I hold him to me as I release into him, "I love you Jungkook." He turns to look at me, "you do." I chuckle and nod, "I do."

I help him stand and wipe his ass off with his towel, "go get dressed, we need to talk."