15. Tour (2)

They went outside for dinner, and on their way back Kirstie took Avi apart, while Mitch was walking near Scott to let them talk together. Scott put an arm around Mitch shoulders and muttered:

- Hey silly lucky boy! Kirst told me a bit. You were so happy last month! Don't ruin it baby, please.

Mitch smiled shyly and tightened his grip around Scott's waist.

- What did he tell you?

- Listen Avi. He has always known you as a girls' lover, right? In L.A., just the two of you, it was rather easy for him. But on Tour, with all these girls hitting on you, even if you don't look at them recently (she smirked), Mitch looses his confidence. Not in you, in himself. He can't help thinking you could easily find a girl more attractive than him. You need to be patient, and kind.

- I am, Kirstie! I just don't want him to suffer like this. I have to do some acting on stage though. Or the fans won't understand. But I can change some things, during the Meet & Greet, or after the concerts... And I will show him even more, every day, what I feel for him, that's all what I can do.

- We will help you as much as we can. Don't worry, he'll be fine. I'll keep an eye on him. Oh! And I've talked to Esther. She's rented a room for you in a hotel nearby for tonight.

- Thank you so much, Kirstie! I don't know how to tell you...

- I love you both, she cut him off. And Mitchie is my little beloved brother. I know him. He is sassy and funny, but he doesn't believe easily that he deserves to be happy. We'll teach him, right? she ended with a bright smile.

Avi hugged her tightly, and went to join Mitch. He took him in his arms and kissed him, in the middle of the sidewalk. Surrounded by their little team, in a city that wasn't theirs, but yet in a public place. Then he wrapped an arm around his shoulder and they went on walking, Mitch's head resting on his shoulder. Mitch had closed his eyes and was holding Avi's waist in a tightened grip.

Avi and Mitch reached the hotel. They had a bedroom for them, and it was all what they needed. They didn't talk that much. Avi simply asked Mitch once again to believe in his love for him, before removing both their clothes in a kind of soft seducing dance and pulling him in bed with him.

Avi was as tender as ardent that night, driving Mitch in a swirl of pleasure and wrapping him in his warm love. He didn't fall asleep before he was sure that Mitch was quietly sleeping in his arms, with his head on his chest, an arm resting across his waist and their legs closely tangled.

*****

From this end of February to the end of March, show after show, the North American Tour went on. They had a very busy schedule, as they were working on their next album while touring and giving interviews. They had barely no spare time. They also enjoyed nice moments, like Mario's performance in Boston. And Mitch spent some time with Scott and a few close friends of the team, as he had always done before, while Avi was with Kevin or Ben Bram, and sometimes with Esther.

As he had told Kirstie, Avi slightly changed his behaviour with the fans, pretending not to see the sometimes obvious flirting attidude of some girls, talking about music only, as much as possible.

Mitch silenced his restless mind and relaxed gradually. Avi was very attentive and very present. He was sick toward the end of the Tour, and only wanted Mitch with him after the concerts. They finally went back home for ten days, before they would go to Europe.

These ten days were also busy, but they had more time together, at least quiet evenings and nights.

But Avi thought it was important that they didn't stay too much apart from their friends. Mitch had always been surrounded by people, Scott at first of course, their roommates, and all the friends who were often visiting them. Avi had talked with Scott, asking him to invite them casually from time to time. He would let Mitch decide if he wanted to join or not.