18. Asia

Off to Asia!

They were all excited. Their first Tour in these countries had been so nice! And once again, they weren't disappointed.

They were warmly welcomed, the audiences were loud and cheering, the interviews were nice and the cities beautiful. Ten days through Korea and Singapore, as last year, but also Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines...

The five band mates were very close. Scott, Kirstie and Kevin seemed to surround Avi and Mitch, trying to provide them a secure space to remain close without betraying their secret. It was like nothing could get into their tight group.

Kirstie and Scott almost had a heart attack though, during an interview. Kevin wasn't there because it was Sabbath. At the question "Who would more likely stay single the longest?" Avi pointed at himself. Kirstie and Scott followed playfully. Mitch, at first a little confused, laughed and did the same, while Avi was explaining "I just like to be single."

When the journalist asked to his friends "Why do you think he likes it?" Mitch was at first taken aback. Then he gazed at Avi almost seductively and answered "He loves girls, hey?! He's proud of that!" while Scott was throwing an arm behind him as to wrap it around his shoulders, finally resting it on the the back of his chair. Avi was staring intensely at Mitch all the time, a large grin on his face. Kirstie and Scott were slightly embarrassed, trying to keep an amused smile.

Later, Scott shout at Avi:

- What where you playing at?!

- I was messing around a little, smirked Avi. Thank you to follow me Mitchie!

- You're welcome! You've taken me by surprise but it was fun!

- I was worried for Mitch at first, and then you were literally flirting in front of the cameras!

- That question was so silly!

Avi and Mitch burst out laughing, while Scott was shrugging his shoulders and Kirstie softly giggling.

Kevin had listened silently from the beginning.

- You guys!

*****

Finally, it was time to reach Japan. They all loved this country so much! Six days, five shows, four cities. The Japanese Tour crew was wonderful, always trying to guess their every needs or wishes before they even had to ask. First goal: Esther's Birthday!

After the three concerts in Tokyo, they were invited at a party organised by Sony Music Japan. They met a lot of journalists from magazines, radios and TVs. Soon, Mitch was surrounded by a little crowd of young men, and he was laughing with them, taking selfies, signing autographs. Some of them were openly flirting with Mich for fun, and Mitch was playing the game kindly.

Avi was staring at him, smiling at first, but slowly frowning, looking concerned. It was getting hard for him to remain focused on the people trying to talk to him. He finally gave up, apologised and asked for the men's room, to have an excuse to leave.

Scott had seen him staring at Mitch, and then leaving the reception hall. He had heard where he was supposed to go. When Mitch reached him to ask if he had seen Avi, he answered him quietly where he was.