26. Pristine lake

A/N

I forgot to add: this song I share above is one of my favorite love songs

You just have to click on the image!

*************************

- Mitch, I would like to show you another place.

Mitch smiled and got up. Avi stepped over the trunk and grabbed his hand. They went on the path, a little further, and reached a little sandy beach.

- How! exclaimed Mith.

- What?

- This sand! Here!

- My friend had brought some sand to create a real beach.

- That's great!

- Would you like to swim?

- Oh! Yes! I would love too! But... We don't have swimsuits.

- Do we need some? answered Avi softly.

He was unfolding on the sand a blanket he had pulled out from the bag.

- We are alone here... I have two towels in this bag, he added with a wink.

Mitch peered at him, an amused smile tugging at his lips.

- You really planned everything, didn't you?

He took off his T-shirt and undid his pants. So did Avi, removing his underwear in the same movement. Mitch blushed slightly and did the same.

- Is it okay for you? asked Avi.

- Yes! It's just... I've never been naked outside, I feel weird, giggled Mitch.

- You're gonna love it, to be naked in the water. Best feeling ever! C'mon!

He reached him his hand and they moved to the shore. Mitch stopped when their feet touched the water.

- I need time to get in.

- Wait for me then. I like to jump inside at first.

And with a bright smile, Avi dropped his hand and ran in the water, dove suddenly and began to swim. After a bracing dip, he turned around and came back to Mitch. He stood up in front of him, slightly panting. Mitch raised his hands and placed them on his wet chest.

- You're still warm!

Avi chuckled and slowly wrapped an arm around his shoulders, then bent down a little and grabbed his legs with his other arm. He lifted him and Mitch squealed, gripping to his neck:

- No! Don't!

- Don't worry, little angel, smiled Avi. I'll go slowly.

And indeed, he walked slowly in the water, and Mitch relaxed gradually in his arms. The water rose little by little around them. When it reached Avi's armpits, he stopped. He gazed intensely at Mitch, who was floating in his arms, lying on the water. He leaned down to kiss him softly, still holding his shoulders firmly, while his other hand let go off Mitch's legs and began to slid tenderly on his body. Mitch moaned in his kiss, began to move, and suddenly rolled on himself and escaped with a happy laugh.

- Too easy! Catch me back first!

Avi laughed in turn and followed him, swimming powerfully after him. He caught him soon, and Mitch turned in his arms to face him. They kissed again, and Mitch slid his hands on Avi's back, reaching his ass. Avi grabbed his shoulders, pushed him gently and escaped in turn. And the game went on, their laughters echoing on the water.