4 - Ghost

Requested by @JanErazo0 :)

Scream 5 Era

TW for gore, death, heavy cursing, angst.

Y/N's POV

"Hurry up! Drive fucking faster!" I yelled at Sam, panicking. Ghostface was in the hospital where my girlfriend was recovering.

"I'm driving as fast as I can!!!" She replied, pushing her foot further down on the gas. We were both incredibly anxious and it was not a situation either of us were equipped for. I was a wreck when she was first attacked, and when Sam showed up I grew even more protective of Tara (if that was even possible.) I had hardly been away from the hospital, I had literally just dashed to Chad and Mindy's house to pick up a fresh inhaler for Tara and some fresh clothes for the both of us. I ended up staying to catch up with the group, just for a couple hours, when I got a call from Sam telling me ghostface was in the hospital. I had never ran faster than what I did to Sam's car, she was close the house already, but I couldn't wait for her to pull up.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I cursed, hitting the door as I grew more and more panicked. Suddenly, Sam's phone rang.

"Pick it up Y/N keep him talking!!" Sam yelled at me. I picked up the phone.

"Hello Sam." The snarky voice cooed down the phone.

"Hey asshole." I spat.

"Ah, Y/N. On your way to save your little girlfriend, huh?"

"You leave her THE FUCK ALONE."

The person laughed mockingly. "It's going to feel so good to finally kill her. Ripping her limb from limb as I tear out each organ and-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed, causing the person to laugh hysterically. "You know you really should be the one who's scared because when me and Sam get there we're gonna fucking kill you whoever you are asshole and we're gonna leave no fucking mercy!" I shouted as Sam pulled into the parking lot.

"Haha, sure you are pretty boy." They mocked as me and Sam got out of the car, being met by Gale Weathers. I hung up on ghostface and ran to the elevator with Sam and Gale behind us.

"He's going for Tara." I said breathlessly as the two women got in the elevator. I frantically pressed the button to take us to Tara's floor as the older woman placed a hand on my shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay. We're gonna stop him." Gale comforted. I only had chance to nod before the elevator door opened and I ran.

"TARA???? TARA WHERE ARE YOU??" I screamed frantically.

"Y/N?" I heard her shout. She sounded like she was in pain.

"It's me beautiful! I promise it's me. It's me, and Sam, and Gale, and we're here to stop him love. We're here to stop him." I sobbed, running towards where her voice came from.

"Oh Y/N." she sobbed. I ran in to see her laid on the floor with ghostface towering over her. She was bleeding. So much blood. 

"Holy shit." I mumbled before ghostface dived at me. I narrowly avoided his knife as I dived out of the way and kicked him in the gut, knocking him back into a cupboard. He quickly got back up and lunged at me again, catching my arm. I winced in pain as I looked down to see a fresh wound coating my arm, with deep red blood pouring from it.

"Fuck!" I cursed, jumping out the way another time. I grabbed his arm this time and yanked it, causing him to fall to the floor. As he was down, I took his knife and stabbed him in the gut.

"Y/N!" Gale and Sam both yelled as they ran to me. 

"I stabbed him." I sobbed. I was not a violent person, and I felt so fucking guilty, but nobody hurts my Tara and gets away with it.