17 - Freeman

Requested by JanEzrao0

Scream 5 Era

Amber's Twin Brother Y/N

3rd Person POV

"Whatcha doin?" Y/N asked Tara, leaning over the countertop.
"Texting Amber." the girl replied without looking up, a smile playing across her face.
"My sister? Really? Come on now you've got the best Freeman right in front of you!" he said jokingly, making Tara put her phone down and tilt her head to the side, smiling.
"You're such a doofus." she said, chuckling.
"Yeah but I'm your doofus." the boy replied, leaning further over the countertop to kiss his girlfriend, who returned it happily. Suddenly, Tara's phone pinged.

"Is that her?" Y/N asked, groaning slightly.
"Yeah." Tara chuckled, opening the message.
"Record a voice note." he said, leaning to the phone speaker. Tara pressed play on the voice note and began speaking.

"Hey dipshit, stop stalking my girlfriend!" he laughed, and Tara giggled too. "I love you though, bring some chicken when you come over okay bye." he pressed send on the voice note as Tara laughed at him. The typing bubble quickly appeared, and the message came through shortly after.

Y/N you're such a loser. and ily too what chicken do you want.

Tara and Y/N laughed at her response before Y/N took Tara's phone once again and typed: KFC bucket pls :)

Tara smiled, "You know I'm the luckiest girl in the world."
"Oh yeah?" teased Y/N. "Why's that?"
"I have the most amazing friends, the sweetest and handsomest boyfriend..." she said, placing a hand on his chest. 
"True." the boy chuckled-
"Wanna watch a movie?" Tara asked, a teasing glint in her eye.
"Hell yeah. When's Amber coming over?"
"We've got like... an hour." she said, checking her watch.
"Perfect." Y/N replied, kissing Tara passionately, which she returned even stronger. Her phone pinged once again, but she ignored it as she removed her jacket, pushing Y/N closer and closer to the couch without disconnecting their lips, but unfortunately, their makeout session was short-lived as the house phone began to ring.

"Fuck!" Y/N groaned, making Tara chuckle as she moved to answer it. "Is it Amber? Or Wes? I swear to God if it's Wes-"
"Baby calm down." Tara laughed, taking a puff of her inhaler and picking up the phone.

"Hello?" she asked, leaning back against the countertop. Y/N pushed himself up onto it, set beside where his girlfriend stood.
"Hello." the voice on the other end of the line replied. "Is Christina there?" the man asked.
"No she's not available, may I take a message?" Tara asked, sounding annoyed as she walked to the other side of the kitchen."
"I-yeah-uh-um," the man stuttered "uh yeah sorry. I'm a friend of hers from group I- oh shit!" he cursed, making Y/N chuckle as he followed behind Tara.
"From her shit?" Tara said, smiling.
"Um, look, just uh, tell her I'm from group, I'm Charlie, she's got my number."
"Oh she goes to your group?" Tara asked, prying. Y/N playfully slapped her on the shoulder as if to tell her to stop teasing the man, but she just giggled.
"Look, I shouldn't have, uh... just tell her that Charlie called?"
"And I will do exactly that Charlie, once you tell me what kinda group we're talking about. Is it AA, NA?" she asked as the man stuttered on the other side of the phone.
"Tar shut up!" Y/N laughed, making the girl push him jokingly, mouthing 'Dude, I think this is my mom's new boyfriend.'

"Well you sound exactly like she describes you." the man said.
"Oh she talks about me in group?"
"Uh look I don't think I can really talk about that."
"What does she say about me?" the girl continued prying. Y/N sighed and pulled out his phone to message his sister.

Y/N: just got cockblocked by tara's mom's new boyfriend.
Amber: first of all, ew. second of all, what???
Y/N: he called the fucking landline? now tara is interrogating him, he sounds so fucking nervous.
Amber: oh my god that's fucking hilarious.