15 - Roberts Pt.3

Continuation of previous two chapters.

LAST PART!!!

3rd Person POV.

Y/N laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. He hadn't seen his friends in days, and his best friend Wes, as well as Dewey Riley, were now dead. He and Tara had broken up a few days ago, and he hadn't left his house since. He had barricaded himself in, and hadn't answered any calls. Not even the ones from his cousin.

Suddenly, his phone rang once again. It was Tara. God how he missed her. He longed to hear her voice again, and he picked up without thinking.

"Tar I'm so-"
"Y/N come quick." she mumbled, her voice straining. "It's Amber and Richie come quick please."
"Where are you?" he asked, getting up, grabbing a gun, and moving everything away from his door. 
"Amber's house. They've got Sam and-and your cousin and- please Y/N."
"Holy shit. I'm on my way, sit tight baby." he reassured, going to his car and driving to Amber's house.

As he approached Amber's house, arms outstretched holding a gun, he found Gale laid on the floor.

"Holy shit Gale." he said, helping her sit up. "The cops are on their way, sit tight." he said. Gale smiled at him.
"It's good to see you." she smiled, holding her stomach.
"You too." he replied, before swiftly moving into the house. 

"Tara?! Sidney?! Sam?!" he called out, moving around. He then stepped into a huge puddle of blood, and looked down to see Richie dead on the floor, his brains splattered everywhere. He gagged, covering his mouth. 

At that moment, Tara limped out of the kitchen.
"Oh my God you're here!" she cried, wrapping her arms around him. He returned her hug, holding her tight.
"Thank fuck you're alive." he mumbled into her hair. After a few seconds, she suddenly started hitting him.

"You bastard! You left me!" she yelled, hitting his shoulder over and over again. He just let her, allowing her to take out her frustrations. When she stopped, she kissed him incredibly passionately, which he returned.

"I'm so sorry." he mumbled against her lips. She continued to kiss him as he muttered his apology, before Sam walked in, covered in blood.

"Woah." she said, causing the two to pull apart. Sam chuckled awkwardly. "Guessing you're back together?" she asked. Tara turned to Y/N, who nodded gently.
"Yeah." Tara smiled, taking his hand.

"Y/N!" Sidney said, running in and hugging him.
"Sid! WHat are you doing here?" he asked, returning the hug.
"Dewey..." she mumbled, a tear falling down her cheek. 
"I'm sorry." he sighed.
"It's alright." she smiled sadly. "I'm just glad you're okay."

A/N -

Hope you all enjoyed this 3-parter! Sorry the final part was a little rushed, but I really loved writing this! This is honestly my favourite concept to do! Thank you for the request!