entry # 24 - can't say can't ride

⚠️ unmotivated hate for Gerry Cuntrell. mentions of sex and drugs ⚠️

Sean and I went for a little booze fix at the open bar, we chatted a bit about everything and nothing at the same time, we smoked a joint together ... and I might've let my hand slide into his jacket while we were kissing. Not to touch his man boobs, but to steal his bag of weed and run away with it all the way through the backstage.

It didn't go well. I stumbled into a trunk full of drums, drums that I assumed to be his because they were still being dragged around by the one dude that I still reckon to be his drum tech. Sean's drum tech has full custody of Cock Soup now, Cock Soup and a bunch of expensive drums, and I think I may as well trust the guy. If he successfully looks after DW hardware and Sabian cymbals, every night of his life, he can most likely look after a Cockatiel too.
If I can, everyone else in the world can too.

Sean helped me get back on my feet, and we went for another round at the open bar. I saw Chrissie disappearing into a room with Chris's hand on her buttocks, while chugging on my beer. And I gave her a thumbs up because I'm a good friend, and it always hypes me up when my besties get laid. Sean and I kept the chat going on, and somewhere mid talk, I found the bravado to ask him whose the spare helmet on his Kawasaki was. I mean, is, cause it still exists and I can't seem to unthink it. He first wanted me to believe it was 'for me'. Cause he knew that I was going to come over, one of these nights, under his insistence, and he thought I needed a helmet cause I didn't have one, the night we met. Fair, but not true. So I asked for an actual, closer to truth explanation... and he told me that it's for Cuntrell, most of the time. Blondie loves to be taken on rides ... either by Sean himself, or by Layne. Layne is on a wheelchair right now, hence he can't ride. Sean is still intact, so he's the chosen man to take Cuntrell on downtown past midnight rides. To pick up chicks, I think. Even if travelling in three on a saddle is never comfortable. Not even if you're sandwiched by rockstars. I am a biker too... and man, I know that you can mack like a motherfucker, when you go nighthawkin ' past midnight. I've pulled so many chicks with a motorcycle and a wink. And I suppose that my new rocker friends can say pretty much the same thing.
Sean, though. The thought of him playing this game to lure chicks in his bed makes me almost nauseous. Besides Cuntrell, I aim to be the only shawty to hop on his saddle for a solid time.
And don't ask me why, but I think that he'd always take me over his blonde bandmate.
Judging from what I've heard from the man himself, Sean fucking hates to take Cuntrell on rides. He told me a funny story of how Cuntrell was once put through a coffee table, much to his courtesy, because he was bugging the hell out of him asking for a ride and stuff. Insistently, in the middle of the night, while Sean wasn't just feeling it at all.
I don't like Cuntrell and I wish I could hit him without getting him going... but putting him through a table because he was asking for a ride ? Just because of that ? Not very together, poised, good guy-like of you, Kinney.

I had a good laugh at his memory from the past, laughed even harder at the thought of blood spilling from Cuntrell's head... and I was quite chuffed about his explanation for the double helmet on his saddle. We had another drink, kissed, smoked another joint, this time offered by the one and only, Cherry ... and it wasn't long until he pulled me like a dog on a leash, all over again. And just when I thought he was walking me to the nearest supply closet to fuck me pre-gig... he walked me outside the venue. By the back of the pit, aka the area where I've pulled my motorcycle after the Triumph-al entrance that almost had me pulling a fight with a security guy. And he didn't drag me there because the first available supply closet was occupied by someone else fucking, 'cause someone was fucking in there, and it was Layne and Bessie out of all the people.