entry #34 - all lit up

⚠️ 🔞 descriptions. Mentions of drugs ⚠️

I quiver and quake, when I can hear him groaning into my mouth, as he tries to make his slow, still rather gentle way inside of me. I didn't think he had some groans to himself... and with my great surprise, I am now finding out that he's on my same wavelength even when it comes to being vocal during sex. Major turn on, except that I'm louder than he'll ever be, and I'm flat out howling into his mouth right now. I'm trying to get used to him and swallow some more of him inside of me, because despite the sheer stretching pain, I fucking love what I'm feeling ... but my body keeps saying no. He's doing his best to make me feel comfortable into his arms, he's kissing me, rubbing my tummy with his hand, and shyly toying with my hair. But I'm too fucking nervous. He's making me nervous by giving me mixed signals. I can't loosen up, if one second before he treats me like a slut made of cardboard, and the second after he's all caring and gentle to me. I've spent days waiting for this to happen, only to get the block now that we're finally... fucking?

We're both high out of our minds, why am I even bothering about the fact that his moods keeps swinging like a pendulum? Coke on, Victoria. I mean, come on ... be reasonable. Y'all have snorted like bastards. He's so outta his shit that he's stuck his cock inside without showing it first. Y'all are fucking with clothes still on. In a backstage room that smells like pot and moquette. Y'all are so horny and so damn high that you couldn't bring it to the hotel. Just enjoy this shit as it is, mixed signals included ... you probably won't even remember this tomorrow.

Cocaine is one hell of a drug. It makes a man even more illogical than pussy does.

'Baby be good... let me in, for fuck's sake'. He speaks, a little laugh to accompany his words... because he finds the fact that I'm not stretched enough for him rather funny. He's lowkey busting me open, and I love him for that, but he's being an absolute treasure to me all the way through. He's spreading my legs, touching me, slowly pushing some more of himself inside of me... but he's being very noble through it. He slows down whenever I flinch and moan, and I flinch and moan a bit too much 'cause I dig the sensation between my legs, even if it pains me on certain bits... but he never stops thrusting. Not even for a second, because he wants me and he knows how much I want him. Slowing down is acceptable, but there ain't no stopping now.

He parts from my lips to kiss my cheek and call me 'sweet Cherry' whenever I swallow a few more inches of him in my core. I get wetter and eat up more and more of his cock, everytime he calls me pet names and makes me feel like I'm just a little bit more than his fuck babe of the night. Maybe I am, most likely I am... but he's a good man and he wants me to have a good memory of the one time we fucked, and I appreciate him a lot for that.

'Fuck, Cherry. You feel so damn good'. He groans, his groan getting just a little bit more animal-esque the moment his hipbones smack against my butt. My legs instantly turn to jelly,they almost give me out... and he holds me still by wrapping his both hands around my waist. He's fully inside of me, and I'm in an ecstasy. More like, I'm on cocaine and love pills, but the ecstatic euphoria between my legs is real. Real, and overwhelming. He's fucking me slow and deep, picking up speed as I gradually stretch for him. The moment the stretching pain leaves way to pleasure in its purest form, and he begins to get down on me a little bit faster ... I realise I'm gonna shoot real damn soon. He says I feel so damn good, I'd rather say he feels so good inside of me. That he feels much better than I thought he would've. But I just keep my mouth shut, and I don't out let a word that ain't a curse or a moan.

'Damn, you're a big... big guy'. I whine, as I feel myself loosening, then tightening, then swallowing his shaft, and I rejoice at the feeling of being filled by him so good. His cock still hasn't been for my eyes, he's decided to pump it inside of me before showing it to me, for some reason I'll never ask, too much cocaine involved to think straight... but damn if he feels big. He feels better than any man I've ever had... and I don't know if it's because he's a few inches above every other man I've done, cock wise, or if I'm just fucking crushing over him, and it makes the whole deed even more intense. I think I'll find out what the case is, when he finally swings the cock in front of my eyes to see.