entry #146 - fore... i mean, fiveplay

⚠️ explicit sex descriptions all along ⚠️

فيزا

The few last minutes have been pretty ... intense, and hand on my slutty conscience, I feel safe to say that they've also been rather hot and eventful. This all started with me hearing Bessie moaning from the wall communicating with my restroom, it went on about with me asking (more like intimating) Sean to join the fuck fest in the nearby room, because why the heck not... and a little bit of fucking through the corridor and some more fucking against Bessie's door, which was surprisingly not locked, I've already creamed my man's cock once. Group sex is kink, very much so, and I found it out once and for all when Sean got me off while we were watching Bess blowing Layne and taking Mike in at the same time, like the queen that she is. Our partners in kink noticed our presence, somewhere mid debauchery: Bessie and Mike were quite perplexed to see Sean and Ì leaning buck naked at the doorstep, but my last brain cell Layne ... not quite. He just cracked a comment on how he heard Sean and I fucking from the other side of the wall, and how he wished we'd join them, because he felt like we were being up to good stuff... and he also did crack a handful of comments on how he wants to see Bess and I fuck, at some point into this team shagging thing. I just ignored him, manifested my unwillingness to fuck anyone but my man, that much to Starr's dismay ... because man can't stop saying that he wants to get a piece of me, and looking at me like he's quite jealous of the man I'm riding at the minute. Sean and I have kindly been welcomed on the bed by Layne and Bessie, she's now riding her blonde lover and just about cumming, while I'm experiencing just the same with my man. I'm taking all of him inside, rolling my hips back and forth on his lap, pulling his cock in and pulling it back a little because I know he likes it like that, real raw and raunchy... and while he makes sounds of endearment and gives me the most positive, horniest feedback, I feel myself getting closer and closer to my second, very sticky climax... and I keep riding him hard and steady for the sake of achieving it. I arch my bust towards Bessie, who's almost thigh to thigh with me, and I rub her face her while we both ride our ways to climax. Bess cums first, and like the slut that she is, wets the bedsheets under us. Pretty fucking hot, I gotta say ! I follow straight after, as cumming becomes mandatory the moment Sean grips my ass and squeezes my butt cheeks together, helping me ride him to the point of no return. He makes a comment on how 'hot' it is of Bessie to be a bed wetter, and I take a rightful swing at him, riding him harder than ever before, and reminding him that his girlfriend is a bed wetter too, on occasion. I let him know that I'm cumming, that I'm feeling like I'm gonna add up to the flood on the bed ... but in the end, I don't really. I reach my very own nirvana, I whine and shake an awful lot, and I rejoice the lingering, euphoric feeling in my nethers, accompanied by the flow of a thick layer of warm slime between my man and I. I might have not squirted, and I haven't... but I've creamed him once again, and he's fucking loving it. His hand around my waist, his smile and his accomplished laugh as I fall lifeless on his chest are really giving it away for him.

Mike is loving it too, if I am entitled to have a say on this. I'm post climax dumb, I'm laughing, shaking, whining and sloppily kissing and riding my man, because I want to get him off too, reasonably soon, but I gotta regain my strength a little in order to do the thing. But for how far gone I am, and trust me I'm so far gone I'm hysterically laughing out of euphoria... I can still see that Starr is looking at the four of us, Bessie and Layne, and Sean and I, with drool by the sides of his mouth, and his dick gritted tight in hand. I'm here, having the most intimate, most beautiful moment with my man, he's rubbing my face, kissing my lips and praising me... and I'm really, really fucking thinking that it ain't that bad at all, if another man's taking a look at my pussy holding on for dear life to my boyfriend's shaft. I can be a little show-offish at times, but Sean is my one and only one, always, even in a room full of men wanting to fuck me... so what's bad about it, exactly? It's called entertainment, we both are masters of the namesake, fine art, and guess what... we can also fuck, and we can also fuck in other people's presence yet set our boundaries. Where he's my boundary, and I'm his, of course.